PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Specifically night game. .

I'm not necessarily looking for a script to copy, but my interactions all fall flat.
I try to remember things like cold reads and teases but nothing seems to get the girls interested enough to stick around.
I know actual 'routines' seem very outdated now, but do people still have a kind of structure? Maybe even a 'pattern' whereby it's like, open, make comment on environement, make observation on the girls clothes wor whatever, tell some sort of story(?) and then find out about the girl etc?

Most of my interactions seem to be like
Open (hey guys, how's it going? Having fun yet?)
-----the girl will likely just nod as if to say 'yes'
Then some sort of cold read. Nothing tends to usually really 'pop out' in the moment and if not, I might go with something canned like ''You guys look like trouble. I think she's the bad one and you're the good one'' or whatever
-----Usually not much of a reaction from the girl.
Then it's basically, 'what's your name?', 'what are your plans tonight'? etc, but typically it's still 'one-word-answers on their part, and now i'm at a loss and either they walk away or I do.

So i'd love to hear some thoughts on 'structure' and maybe even a few examples of the early stages of a few interactions from your night game convos to see if I can get a few 'a'ha' moments!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:32 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Closed ended. Let's them off the hook with a simple "yes" or "no". So you need to either ask an open ended question like, "what are you (you two) up to?" or follow up on their answer and have them explain it.
Quote:
Then some sort of cold read. Nothing tends to usually really 'pop out' in the moment and if not, I might go with something canned like ''You guys look like trouble. I think she's the bad one and you're the good one'' or whatever
Too gamey and it gives away your intent and unless she is (they are) immediately attracted to you before you opened the conversation, you've shot yourself in the foot because you are the unattractive guy that walked up and tried to pick them up.
Quote:
Then it's basically, 'what's your name?', 'what are your plans tonight'? etc, but typically it's still 'one-word-answers on their part, and now i'm at a loss and either they walk away or I do.
This is because of your first and second step. You didn't start a connection nor did you establish yourself as an attractive man.

You: What are you guys up to?
Them: Blah blah blah and blah blah blah (2 minutes pass) and blah blah blah.
You: That is cool, I always wanted to/I tried that/ (basically stick to the subject they started)
(Throw in side comment to let her know that you find her attractive and then get back to the subject)
You: I liked talking to you. Put your number in my phone so we can get together and do something.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Specifically night game. .

I'm not necessarily looking for a script to copy, but my interactions all fall flat.
I try to remember things like cold reads and teases but nothing seems to get the girls interested enough to stick around.
I know actual 'routines' seem very outdated now, but do people still have a kind of structure? Maybe even a 'pattern' whereby it's like, open, make comment on environement, make observation on the girls clothes wor whatever, tell some sort of story(?) and then find out about the girl etc?

Most of my interactions seem to be like
-----the girl will likely just nod as if to say 'yes'

So i'd love to hear some thoughts on 'structure' and maybe even a few examples of the early stages of a few interactions from your night game convos to see if I can get a few 'a'ha' moments!
You're routine here will come off very DLV if the girl doesn't have a instant attraction to you.

With that being said. Here's a typical scenario for me (It sounds like you are in a social gathering , judging by the two set you are conveying)

Me: Hey you guys seem interesting ,what's your story?
Them: Oh we are just out bla bla bla
Them: You?
Me: I am here to have an adventure as well as meet interesting people
Them: bla bla bla
Me; Introduce yourself almost as a interrupt - let out your hand for the hand shake - I'm Chase by the way and you guy's are?
Them: I'm Sarah
Them: I'm Tiffany
Me: Oh weird you don't look like a Sarah...
Sarah: What really?
Me: Yeah you look like an Ashley
Sarah: Laughs- what the hell?
Me: It's ok you aren't one of those Sarah's that smiles every time someone whispers your name are you?
ME: Hah, I see Tiffany over here is grinning I think she knows the truth (REngaging the 2nd person always crucial)
Tiffany: Laughs and says no she isn't
Me: Well you definitely look like a Tiffany. I say that cause you got the hair of a Tiffany...
Tiffany: What do you mean?
Me: Goes into a DHV story about some girl named Tiffany
Them: ( Now interested start asking me questions) So what do you for work?
Me: I actually have my own business
Them: Oh what's that?
Me: I actually manage robotic chiefs into peoples homes to cook for people that can't cook. It's a risky process because the technology is so new in America people are not aware of what these robots can actually do.
Them: (Either they bought the story or realize I am fucking around) - demonstrates humor they'll try to ask again what I really do or ask more about whatever bullshit I fed them)
Me: I actually am (tell them my real job in a manner that conveys amazingness)

As you can see I can keep interacting with these two females and use playful banner. This isn't a interview this me showing I am a confident attractive male who regularly talks to everyone. II don't focus on their looks at all <<< unless it's negging them or having fun.

After about 10 minutes there's enough attraction built I either suggest we move elsewhere or I bounce to another group I already opened and reconnect with them later. The important thing to remember is you are here to have fun and you need to engage both people or one will cock block you and get bored. Sometimes I'll isolate my target or isolate the other to make the other jealous , but I often introduce them to another group I met to show my social dominance and to entertain the one who isn't my target.

So the take away: First, Do not focus on their looks unless you're negging them down for a DHV and lowering their value , but again you don't want to come up and just neg you need to interact a bit first.

Second, have a fun interaction this isn't a interview it's you going out and having fun you don't need to be serious

Third, make sure all people are engaged or at least occupied with someone or you will get cock blocked.

Fourth - always introduce yourself after some simple conversation ( They will remember your name, if you remember theres great if not who the fuck cares)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:38 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

I usually start out hot and flirty because I can't do it otherwise. I have cocky demeanor so my interactions usually turn out as the girl being teased mercilessly until I start going into "us vs the world" mode. By then the attraction is apparent and I have to switch gears and start connecting with her. I introduce small elements of seduction at that point, but I usually never start out seductive in the beginning.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Am I right in thinking none of you run mystery method style game?

SO, indirect opener, DHV stories to build attraction after the open, NOT showing any interest/intent in the girl until SHE does first, meeting any IOD's with an IOD of your own and then a DHV story again ?

Is any of those things important? Someone told me that I need to be doing these things, but it seems like every infield I see nowadays breaks all of them 'rules'?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

If you're running MM method in 2017 you are well behind the times.

There has been so much work put out in the seduction community. MM method is a great base , but to totally implement for face value wouldn't be good. Now in days people realize the importance of developing your own sense of identity not basing it on someone else.

Basically MM is a great starting point and gets you familiar with terminology used in the seduction community as well as the ideology behind it. In all honesty you can include the MM method in about everything. The biggest take away from MM is attraction and comfort. Those do hold weight and value , but again think of MM as a baseline not a ending

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
If you're running MM method in 2017 you are well behind the times.

There has been so much work put out in the seduction community. MM method is a great base , but to totally implement for face value wouldn't be good. Now in days people realize the importance of developing your own sense of identity not basing it on someone else.

Basically MM is a great starting point and gets you familiar with terminology used in the seduction community as well as the ideology behind it. In all honesty you can include the MM method in about everything. The biggest take away from MM is attraction and comfort. Those do hold weight and value , but again think of MM as a baseline not a ending
Thanks for the reply.

I don't really try to run MM.

Basically, I read the book years ago but it just left my head spinning a bit and it almost done more harm than good as I was paralysed in field. I'd open indirectly, tell some 'DHV story' which was meant to hook her and attract her, but it'd never have that effect! lol - then i'd run all kinds of routines and not show interest until she did as per the rules (she never did! - get all flustered trying to work out 'where I am in the interaction' and what steps I still haven't done - what I need to do etc etc and it was a train wreck and I gave up on it after a few months which is when I discovered RSD.

I've been going out trying to implement advice from them, but results haven't been great.

My basic 'model' based on a mix of Julien and Jeffy is basically :

open (direct or indirect. whatever)
Ask question about her and try to self amuse at the same time (tease/break rapport etc)
If I feel as though I've reached the hook point i'll carry on and at some point i'll throw in some statements of intent (I most often open indirect so not sure if this would be nevessary if opening direct since it's already out there? Never had a chance to do it because every direct open has never lead to me feeling attraction from her)
Ramp up the kino and go for the pull.

It's easy and I don't really have to think and it seems to work for other people. However, my results haven't been good.

So, I started posting FR's on a blog I found. However, it seems as though I've unknowingly stumbled into a MM pit, and everyone is telling me that I need a proper 'structure' and where i'm going wrong, and that I need to be more indirect, hide my intentions more, DHV stories, respond to her IOD's with a IOD of my own and then another DHV story, use hook/bait/reel/release etc etc and it's again making me doubt everything!!

I don't know how people make that stuff work for them! Not to sound bitter, but I sometimes think a lof of them are more armchair PUA's who are just into the 'theory'. YOou'd have to be the rainman to properly be able to excecute it, lol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

The problem is people get pigeonholed into other peoples theories or methods.

Here is the cold hard truth.

1) You must approach
2) Be confident and strike up a relevant conversation <
3) Be yourself , but maintain a frame of high status (this works when you are in fact of high status)
4) Indirect vs direct - really depends on if you like showing interest. For me I usually go indirect because I am all about meeting new people not about picking up girls. The reason being? I got tons of girls and it isn't a thing when I get rejected because I am coming from a frame of not giving a shit and just meeting new people (this disarms girls by the way)
5) DHV stories and all that is great once you formulate a conversation. Trying to do a DHV story when you are at Wal-mart and your interaction with a girl should be cut to about 60 seconds is rough and try hard.
6) You really need to take the time to digest all the advice and formulate your own plan and experiment what works for you. I can tell you natural game trumps all canned shit or routines. You need to get to a point where you aren't thinking about what's going on , but literally just subconsciously know what to do and say

So I agree with you in general about all those dudes preaching because the reality is that's what works for them you need to find out what works for you while taking that information and utilizing it in a way it fits your own persona.

Stop with the overthinking and live in the moment and have fun. If the shit isn't working well my friend it's probably not fun time to move

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I usually start out hot and flirty because I can't do it otherwise. I have cocky demeanor so my interactions usually turn out as the girl being teased mercilessly until I start going into "us vs the world" mode. By then the attraction is apparent and I have to switch gears and start connecting with her. I introduce small elements of seduction at that point, but I usually never start out seductive in the beginning.
So trying to picture this in my head.

Is it like, you open super direct, tell her she's hot etc, but also keep it kind of playful like it's no big deal?
You tease her (what about? I often feel as though nothing obvious springs to mind, even though I want to tease her)
Then at some point you feel that she's attracted? (I don't tend to get to that point)
And this is when you tone it back a little and build some comfort?
And now you get more seductive (i'm guessing, more serious, laser eye contact, closing proximity etc?)

thanks