PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:54 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

so I could use a second thought about my interaction. I messaged this girl who appeared to have a very high view of herself. my tactic was to come across as different and not all over her as she was highly attractive. this is what she wrote on her profile: "When people lunch with me, shop with me, run with me, and talk with me, they liken their experience to a peaceful marshmallow roast at a bonfire. When they express this feeling to me, I simply say, “I know. I have bonfire hair, and it’s gorgeous.”

me:Hello I'm Felipe, what's up with your picture is that like your serious face?

me:do you have anything to offer???... to quote Voltaire, "I like what's behind the beautiful facade".

her:No I don't

me:really?? I mean you have a pretty smile but there's no personality to go with it? .... you kind look like you might have a certain je ne sais quoi about you??

her:I have it dripping out of my pores

Me:you should go get a towel

Her:Why would you even write me if you're just going to be a jerk? Rhetorical question, don't bother replying. Bye

Me:Maybe you're being a little overly sensitive and quick to judge. You wrote in figurative language to which I made a obvious joke. Instead you should enjoy the fact that a guy is interested in knowing more about you.

me:clearly you aren't familiar with teasing. So forget it.

Last edited by felipe89 on Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:17 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I dont think you did bad, I think you just came across an overly sensitive online freak. Fuck her move on, you were friendly and such.

I bet you could of tackled her question abit better, but its online, so you know, it can be harder in ways.