Post subject: Plans go to shit
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Okay so here's the go... This girl and I we texting for 2 weeks prior to a party we had both been invited to. So the day comes and we are both keen as anything. We had a bet, we arm wrestle and the loser kisses the winner. Anyway, we both get there and talk for about 20 minutes early in the night then she disappears on the dance floor, so I just thought we will catch up abit later.. While i sit at the table there was a 2 set just to my left.. So i opened and they both show IOIs'. Anyway I did everything right with those 2 girls. So the planned girl never returns and she hooked up with another guy, so i got a mate to distract one of the girls from the 2 set to get the other one.. (Totally worked) I just want some opinions to why this happened? Is there anything I could of done to go 2/2 or?

Cheers for any thoughts

Post subject: Re: Plans go to shit
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:49 pm 
Dedicated Member

Your flaw is in the assumption of consistency in the female psyche.

Post subject: Re: Plans go to shit
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yes I agree, first night out sarging properly, so overall pretty happy. Got to run material and kiss close. This field is all about the learning experience and tweaking the techniques :)