Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: TheNewSNAFU
It's a bad opener. Once you have rapport, it could be a DHV showing you have a silly/funny side. In the middle of talking pretend to get the call and use your routine. You can be like "What, she's not one of yours? God, you really could have told me that BEFORE we started falling for each other... no, too late, I'm pretty sure she is into me..."

And I just want to state here, because I keep seeing people talking about how routines and openers aren't real game, and the natural is the only way, and blah blah blah... we should be here to help one another, not put down any style. We all wish we could be naturals, but that's why it's called natural, you have it or you don't. I don't know why everyone is against practicing and improving your game. It's all about what you are comfortable with and what method works for you, be it MM, GWM, being natural, speed seduction, whatever... everyone is different. If you like using canned material and you have success with it, do it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:22 am 
Dedicated Member

Pure genius Gruuve! I LOVE IT. Ignore all these newbs and AFCs, this is pure GENIUS. I'm so pulling this one off.

Anyone can walk into a bar and pick up a random girl.
The trick is to make the experience unforgettable to her.
A real PUA will make every women he encounters feel like she experience something once in a lifetime.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:52 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Sorry, but that just sounds lame and try hard. I believe you should think of stuff on the spot not learn it and then go try it on everybody. You may fool other people but you won't fool yourself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:04 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Pure genius Gruuve! I LOVE IT. Ignore all these newbs and AFCs, this is pure GENIUS. I'm so pulling this one off.
Hey, don't get me wrong, I LOVE the opener. Lets keep that straight.
All im saying is, If you came up with it on the spot because you were feeling silly and outgoing "IN THE MOMENT" It would have worked exactly how you dreamed. But, If you think it up and THEN use it, like it was planned, IT will sound like it was planned. Hey, I've gone up to women and said "Hey i bet you have a beautiful smile" But you gotta say that the FIRST second you walk into her.