PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I dont have much idea about reading Palm...
last week I was reading a HB7's Palm... I was quite bit deducing well with her outlook and conversation, about her personality and life... (She was quite exicited ..)

at that point she wanted to know about her future boyfriend. (When does she will meet her boyfriend :-) )
I didnt want to say "ok ! I am right in front of you " that sounds too classy if we make in a funny way if not it is not going to give her an impact...

So I just cut short by saying "soon" (I know it cannot be the best)

do you have any better answere that seeds romantic interest in her mind.

How about in the middle of it saying"Im single by the way"dont wait for a response go back to reading her palm

Get into my study course,and start getting the game you need to attract the opposite sex.When this course is over,you wont have girls leaving you,they will be begging you to let them stay,sign up today

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:11 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
There is a new search engine called Google, and its works really well, give it a try.
I am so glad that I was born during the age of computers; without feeling socially awkward, I can easily go along with everyone else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I can't wait too see someone doing this on a girl so I could come and take her from you :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I can't wait too see someone doing this on a girl so I could come and take her from you :lol:
That won't work, if you do it right, a girl will be so fascinated, that she sees you as annoying and therefor push you away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:59 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Cajun has a good line "do you know what line this is, this is the retard line it means your a retard for believing in palm reading"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Palm reading doesn't really exist, people who do it actually read the person, not the hand, such as body language, voice tone, etc.
What we do is that we read her for personality, kind of guess for past, or we dont tell it, and tell things in our favor for future and present ;)
Then we use the 'retarded' line and the 'you owe me a favor'

Now, this is more of a field report than hand reading advice, but it proves how this stuff can get their attention

I approached a set of about 6 saying hi (I knew most of them, but I just wanted to check the routine out, besides, I was kind of drunk) and told them Im a magician, and that I can read hands, so I started reading one of them, and all the other girls started to give me their hands for me to read it, I was like, slow down, you decide whose first, and I made them play rock siccors paper to decide who's next.

I'm not sure if that was the best way to get into them, but after reading most hands I did ran out of conversation topics, so I just had to leave the set.

What would you do different in my place?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:31 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Its always good, adds a bit of mystery, and builds kino.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:51 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
takes time to learn palm reading aint it better to just bullshit her in obvious way with a smile etc and she laughs?
Anything worthy takes time.

So take your time and learn it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

galadarling. com/article/palmistry-101

I found this to help a lot if you're just beginning to learn about palm-reading. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:13 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

My only play with palm reading is to start doing it and then when they express some curiosity like "does this really work?" I burst out laughing and say, of course not, really? you believe in this stuff!

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:08 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
here's a good way to execute a palm reading routine:

1) Set up a DHV story, where you touch on the fact that you have experience reading palms, you've done it before, you learned it for a project, etc.

2) she'll likely ask you about it

3) do a short actual palm read on her

4) finish on a funny note like "this here....this is the gullable line. It means you'll belive anything i tell you :) "

5) Throw her hand away (important that YOU be the one to break the Kino)

6) ask for payment. tell her this shit ain't for free

etc........
+1 That's funny shit, I don't care who you are!