Post subject: Opened 5 sets tonight
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I went out sarging alone so the first tatic is to open a set of guys, sit down and start having fun. I knew one of the guys from a few months back and they were cool.

Set #1 had two HB7's. My opener for them was,"Give me you opinion on this. Do you think it is cool for guys to wear a pink shirt or is it played out?" They said blah, blah, blah. Then I said would you dress up your man in pink. They both had husbands. I continue, "how do you know each other?" They gave me their names, blah, blah, blah and then they left.

It was a good warm up for the night

Set #2 had three girls (not HB's as I just working sets). I used the same pink shirt opener. Steve from the guys I befriended came over. I chatted for 10 min then bounced.

Set #3 had two HB7's. When one stepped out for a min I took her seat. Then I ran the pink shirt opener. She said blah, blah, blah. Her friend came back. Ran the opener on her. The "how do you know each other," then "who is the good girl and who is bad" then I got the second ones name. I told a few stories about aventures riding motorcycles. Tried to # close. She gave me kino and we had a few good laughs. She started to write it down then stopped and said she had a boyfriend. I cut the conversation to new topic. More DHV but I didn't get the number.

Set #4 was a waitress (non-HB) I did some kino trust test; cold with no opener. I was just playing

I went to another bar. I cool heavy metal band was playing.

Set #5 opened two girls and a guy. I used the jelous girlfriend opener, then how do you know each other, then who is the good girl bad girl routine, then " you have something special and I want to get to know you better routine. I owned this one. I had IOI's for days and then the other girl cockblocked pulling her out the door.

Any suggestions???