PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So lately ive been doing pretty well with texting, got a shitload of numbers and a couple of meetups. However, ive only managed to f-close one of them.

Of course, you can do a lot about this at the date itself but I think it would be great if I could introduce some more sexual tension into my texting game. Some good tips/lines/examples on how to do this?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi Chef 89,

I’m going to share with you some pretty pretty proprietary stuff from my ebook. Here are two great tips to get her turned on before you even meet her, sometimes allowing to skip the date altogether:

1) Sexual Misinterpretation

This is the most basic way to test if she is willing to flirt with “inappropriate” humour. To avoid looking like an online perv, always atone a sexually nuanced statement with a :D . For example:

Her: I’m just chillin at home
You: Is that an invitation :D

This will let the conversation take a sexual spin if she is open, but will not ruin your chances if she is not.

2) Dirty photos

Contrary to popular belief, girls will send you naughty photos out of thin air. You will usually have to go first! To do that, you need to bait her into asking for it. Here is one example on how to do that.

- she says she is doing something like working, fitness, getting ready for an event ....
- you say “oh cool, send a selfie!”
- she will almost always accept, and this is a great way to build up a connection
- she will usually ask for one in return
- you says “ok.. but im coming out of the shower”
- if she is up for the escalation, she will say “thats fine, send the photo!”
- you act hesitant “okay.. are you sure?”
- after she says yes, send her a pic with a towel around your waist, but with considerable sex appeal

after this, play it cool, but eventually ask her for a “sexy photo” . Then send her another of you, each time showing a little more. Girls will find this very exciting and you probably will too!

Needless to say that once she’s seen your junk, you can skip the fancy dinner and invite her directly to your place for the real deal.

Happy Tindering!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:16 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

White Panda pretty much covered everything. Only things I'd like to add is showing a little by little but never your full dick... save that for when she's all wet and horny... then ask her to come over if you want to see the rest. Worked every time for me. Usually if you send dick pic, only 2 thing can happen: she wants it so bad that she runs over your place right away or she loses interest now that she knows she can get you or if she has seen it all or if you have a less than desired junk. Whatever reason, it's 50/50 chance. Why take that risk when you can just use it to bait her over?

- Second thing is you can assume everything she says is sexual. Kinda like "that's what she said" joke. Much easier that way.

- Also use future projection - that way she will feel more comfortable with you and you can pretty put any image into her head.

- Make everything sexual... but only half way and let her mind fills in the gaps... for ex: I like romantic homemade dinner... wine... grape... oh I'm quite creative when it comes to ice cubes... ;)

-"--"-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:26 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

After I get a chicks number from online, the second or third question I ask is:
Quote:
Tell me about Jenny! What does Jenny do for work? What does Jenny do for fun? What kind of music does Jenny listen to? Bust size?
It gives them lots of chances to qualify themselves and they always reply with something starts sexual tension.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:40 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
So lately ive been doing pretty well with texting, got a shitload of numbers and a couple of meetups. However, ive only managed to f-close one of them.

Of course, you can do a lot about this at the date itself but I think it would be great if I could introduce some more sexual tension into my texting game. Some good tips/lines/examples on how to do this?
to start sexting is to get her friends to read those messages and laugh with her - i have female friends and girls i have met off online that loved showing me (and i loved seeing) the messages thay guys send them

use texting only as a logistical tool to get to meet them - that is the best way i promise

any questions on online game feel free to message me

PUA memes and pua inspirational pics/videos http://fb.com/Drew.Schroeder.Page

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:31 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

^^^ Haha! Agreed.

Don't sext. I mean, if she wants to send you titty shots thats cool. Can't count how many times I've showed my female friends pics of some other chick who is sending me titty shots (in hopes they'd send one back of theirs. Some have as well.) Once I even posted a titty shot of some HB7 who sent it to me, on Facebook group.

Just remember, you never know where those pics will end up or HOW they will get photoshopped. I'd never send compromising pics of myself to anyone.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Sorry guys, I COMPLETELY disagree.

If you’re too scared to send explicit photos of yourself, know that you’re missing out on a ton of action.

Just dont include your face in the dick pics if you’re scared it might ruin your glorious political career some day. Seriously, how do you expect girls to get horny over text if you’re not willing to put yourself on the line?

Sure, some girls might show their friends... so what? I show my friends the sexy ass girls that send me dirty photos and you know what, they are jealous! Some girls may laugh, but if you escalate properly, odds are she’s laughing because she’s doing something naughty with you and she is turned on. Either way, a confident man doesn’t let that faze him.

I don’t know what the photoshop thing is about.. girls dont usually have time for that. If she want to ridicule you, she can easily find dick photos online to paste next you...

Point is: push your limits and start sending naughty pics! You will be amazed at the results!

Happy Tindering!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:40 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Sorry guys, I COMPLETELY disagree.

If you’re too scared to send explicit photos of yourself, know that you’re missing out on a ton of action.

Just dont include your face in the dick pics if you’re scared it might ruin your glorious political career some day. Seriously, how do you expect girls to get horny over text if you’re not willing to put yourself on the line?

Sure, some girls might show their friends... so what? I show my friends the sexy ass girls that send me dirty photos and you know what, they are jealous! Some girls may laugh, but if you escalate properly, odds are she’s laughing because she’s doing something naughty with you and she is turned on. Either way, a confident man doesn’t let that faze him.

I don’t know what the photoshop thing is about.. girls dont usually have time for that. If she want to ridicule you, she can easily find dick photos online to paste next you...

Point is: push your limits and start sending naughty pics! You will be amazed at the results!

Happy Tindering!
Stupid. I'm calling bullshit, and saying you're one of those PUA theorists who sit back and post, while not really gaming gaming at all. Kind of like GKS. Sending nude pictures us fucking stupid. Anyone who actually knows women and gets women would know this.

Look at Brett Favre for example, her went from hot alpha jock, to keeper sexter.

I''m pretty much quitting these forums in favor of others.

All I have to say to newbs is watch out following advice from people like GKS and White Panda. They spend too much time in forums and their advice really fucking sucks. They might look confident, but they only think they know what they're talking about.

Have fun with your game, man. ;-)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:43 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

Stupid. I'm calling bullshit, and saying you're one of those PUA theorists who sit back and post, while not really gaming gaming at all. Kind of like GKS. Sending nude pictures us fucking stupid. Anyone who actually knows women and gets women would know this.

Look at Brett Favre for example, her went from hot alpha jock, to keeper sexter.

I''m pretty much quitting these forums in favor of others.

All I have to say to newbs is watch out following advice from people like GKS and White Panda. They spend too much time in forums and their advice really fucking sucks. They might look confident, but they only think they know what they're talking about.

Have fun with your game, man. ;-)
It's cool mate. I obviously have less gaming experience than you so feel free to point out where I was wrong so I can improve. Definitely can learn a thing or two.

-"--"-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

...ranting
It's cool mate. I obviously have less gaming experience than you so feel free to point out where I was wrong so I can improve. Definitely can learn a thing or two.
What is going on here... GKS, you’re a forum leader... Tell our friend from "delight men" that this is a forum arguing points, not going on (oddly vicious) rants about how stupid an idea is.

On my end, I didn’t invent the concept of naughty picks. People have a lot of fun doing it and the goal of this thread is to understand how to get to that point. Obviously, I have many times, or I wouldn’t be writing advice and recommending it.

I must say that this type of game is more advanced. This might explain delightmen’s peevish objections. Look man, if you got burned, keep trying, don’t discard the entire concept.

Happy Tindering!

Last edited by White Panda on Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:01 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Tell me about Jenny! What does Jenny do for work? What does Jenny do for fun? What kind of music does Jenny listen to? Bust size?
It gives them lots of chances to qualify themselves and they always reply with something starts sexual tension.

I actually kind of like this... Might try it ;)

Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:51 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I actually kind of like this... Might try it ;)

Thanks
my money says she wont answer all three, let alone two of those questions

PUA memes and pua inspirational pics/videos http://fb.com/Drew.Schroeder.Page

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:12 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

my money says she wont answer all three, let alone two of those questions
Dude, I'm just trying to help. Maybe be game before is that good? Because it works for me? Your thoughts?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Chief 89 if this helps:
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=191651

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:10 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:

In my case, running the natural woman pattern works well enough to transition her from a woman to a more sexual being. Otherwise, use more patterning language, be cocky/funny, and kino if in person.