Post subject: What is kik?
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: Robertmcdouglas
Haven't posted in years but yesterday I found that my wife has a kik account and I am a little paranoid. I have her username but no password. I plan to ask her but want to have some background. She is flirty, which I understand, but coupled with her wild past and I may be a bit insecure admittedly. Message me direct or here if you are knowledgeable.

Post subject: Re: What is kik?
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 2:40 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Similar to BlackBerry IM. It is a chat tool that offeres a little more privacy to the user because text messages are stored by your cell provider and may incurr costs if youre text plan is limited. Is she using it for something malicious? I don't know, but you need to either address it or forget about it! If you hold it in you will drive yourself crazy and it will eventually blow up on you. How did you learn she was using it?

Peace...

You need to stop bending over and letting her ass fuck your brain! - Heywood

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 2:56 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

It is used by little girls, typically those you find online, because they think it is "safer" to give away their kik vs their actual phone number.

Granted, it could be because the "texting plan" but I doubt it because data/internet plans cost more than texting these days. It is basically like an IM that looks and acts like you are texting. You can "text" and send photos, etc.

I only see it used by those who are online a lot, mainly due to the point I mentioned above, about them trying to protect themselves and not get raped / stalked by releasing their phone number to someone.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: Robertmcdouglas
It was on her ipad. Her username was typed in but the password was blank. Is there a profile like on fb? Would it be hard to find her?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Beware of the user he is spreading malware app kik. using fake account of raquel.davis73 to waste guy's time. Robertmcdouglas
Quote:
Haven't posted in years but yesterday I found that my wife has a kik account and I am a little paranoid. I have her username but no password. I plan to ask her but want to have some background. She is flirty, which I understand, but coupled with her wild past and I may be a bit insecure admittedly. Message me direct or here if you are knowledgeable.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]