PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi guys, I need your advice.

Basically, I have one problem regarding online dating: having success on the real date.

On Tinder it doesnt take me much work to get a girl to date me. I have nice pictures, know exactly what to say and it all goes smooth as hell. Girls even invite ME for dates and are all looking forward to see me.

Then the real date happens. I suggest a place to have a drink, and we meet up. I always tease the girl a bit, and ask some personal questions to show genuine interest. Most of the times, we have a good and entertaining talk. I feel very confident when talking to girls and always think like: "this is going to work out". The girls also show some interest in me. Mostly after an hour or 2 we leave. The next day, nothing happens. Nothing. The girls dont even text back, or alot less interested than before. Most of the time, I send them a short message to tease or something and then they tell me they dont want to meet up again. This happened like 6 times already and it pisses me off.

I understand that I should try to make it more sexual or something, but Im not sure if this is all of the problem. Maybe the expectations of the girls are too high? Maybe I should kiss them? They dont like my topics? Am I too ugly? Point is, I dont have a fucking clue about the exact reasons, it could be anything of the above.

Therefore I want to ask for some advice regarding dating girls from Tinder. Also, any feedback on the reasons the girls reject me?

Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:20 pm 
King Among Mortals

They want your penis in them, not next day texting.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I know, but how to get to the moment where I can put it in them?

Point is, the girls that I talk to all say that they want to have a drink in town first. I barely have any chance to touch them at a bar. Sometimes I invite them directly to my home to see how they react. This usually doesnt work.

Also, I am amazed by the fact that they all have seen enough after one date. I mean, on the date they usually laugh alot and we have fun. They dont even doubt to go on a second date.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:40 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Quote:

Point is, the girls that I talk to all say that they want to have a drink in town first. I barely have any chance to touch them at a bar. Sometimes I invite them directly to my home to see how they react. This usually doesnt work.

Also, I am amazed by the fact that they all have seen enough after one date. I mean, on the date they usually laugh alot and we have fun. They dont even doubt to go on a second date.
Try bouncing to a new venue (and lead...) before taking them to the Sugar Shack.

Build more trust.

Then be prepared with a 'reason' to go there, other than the sex that will make them appear slutty.

Last edited by Heywood Jablowme on Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:41 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
Quote:

Are you even kissing them on the date?

That is pretty much important to mention here...

If I don't have sex on the same night, I don't tend to text them. They tend to be all relationshipy when you do the whole date thing.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Are you even kissing them on the date?

That is pretty much important to mention here...

If I don't have sex on the same night, I don't tend to text them. They tend to be all relationshipy when you do the whole date thing.
I always try to look for some window of opportunity to kiss them but this moment never occurs. Also, because I cannot really touch them during the date, it becomes awkward for her when I suddenly lean in for a kiss. I have tried but got rejected. I have tried it a couple of times when we both go home but then she quickly kisses me three times on the cheek.

Does changing venues really help? Most of the time I dont have such a lot of time to change venues like 3 times or something.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:35 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
I always try to look for some window of opportunity to kiss them but this moment never occurs. Also, because I cannot really touch them during the date, it becomes awkward for her when I suddenly lean in for a kiss. I have tried but got rejected. I have tried it a couple of times when we both go home but then she quickly kisses me three times on the cheek.

Does changing venues really help? Most of the time I dont have such a lot of time to change venues like 3 times or something.
Then this is your problem

Stop playing not to lose and play to win instead,

I always kiss on the 1st date and I most of the time I put my dick in them too. Trust me. This is the real issue

Plenty of threads on kissing a girl and youtube content for you to look at. If you don't handle this kiss anxiety of yours, more girls for me. What you got to lose? It's not like you're having sex with girls currently, I am more surprised that this kissing subject didn't once occur to you that could be the problem

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:14 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I barely have any chance to touch them at a bar

I am amazed by the fact that they all have seen enough after one date.
You answered your own question. Put yourself in their shoes: If you were her would you want to go out on a second date with a guy who clearly demonstrated that he doesn't really desire you.
Quote:
Also, because I cannot really touch them during the date
Are there metal bars separating the two of you or something. There is no reason you can't sit next to her and get comfy with each other.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks for the solid advice guys. Got a new date set up at saturday night - now we have plenty of time and I will definately implement the tips!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:52 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Dude, Tinder is a "Sex Search" site, the girls using it are there to have sex! But as was mentioned by Heywood above, they don't want to come across as slutty (which is stupid since they're on a sex site).

That being said, you're a man, and as a man you have to lead the interaction. Don't wait for the perfect opportunity to get the kiss, this isn't "the Notebook". Find a moment when the conversation is fun, then simply lean in and kiss her. By not making a move on a girl you picked up on a "sex site", you are displaying that you are not worthy of her "goods".

All Girls are freaks, it is your job to bring it out in them!

Peace

You need to stop bending over and letting her ass fuck your brain! - Heywood

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Alright I had the date yesterday and implemented your tips. We got drunk and at the end we kissed, and I took her home where I fucked her brains out twice. Great night.

Thanks again for the help guys.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:16 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Alright I had the date yesterday and implemented your tips. We got drunk and at the end we kissed, and I took her home where I fucked her brains out twice. Great night.

Good job.

Look an update, rather than take the advice and run.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:34 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:

Good job.

Look an update, rather than take the advice and run.
Nice to see.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

You should start writing date reports at the end of the night, when everything is fresh in your mind. This way you see your patterns, what you're doing good and what you are doing bad. This way on the next date you can try new things to change it up and see what your results are.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum