Spent the last 2 weeks researching the best profile pictures

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Online Sarging

What would you like to see in my next video?
Poll ended at Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:00 am
Dive deeper into the psychology 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
Shut up about that science shit, just tell me what to do 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Less PowerPoint and more talking straight to camera 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Longer video 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
Shorter video 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 2
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey, everybody! I get asked a lot what the best profile picture is for an online dating profile and I see on this forum a ton of people asking what the best profile picture is. So, as a response, I dug into the topic specifically. Having a background in clinical psychology I took the approach as if I was doing a study to try and find out the best type of picture, the best pose, the best scenery, everything about the best profile picture all the way down to the smallest detail.

I feel like this can really help a lot of people and that is why I am posting this here. Don't worry it is completely free. I do have an online dating profile boot camp but you don't need to join that to get great info from this video. I really hope this helps you guys!!!

Here is the link ==> MOD NOTICE- NO ADVERTISING

8====D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuDMU- ... ERDP1IDw_Q

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]