Post subject: Skyping... But when?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:22 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I don't want to make this a long post so I will keep it short.

My buddy has been talking to a woman online for a few months now. She lives a few states over. They spoke of meeting up, yadda yadda. He got her to sign up for SPAM and now they chat on there but she is still not willing to do a cam chat. Her excuse? No camera on her computer. He accepted that for awhile and offered to buy her one, she declined.

After he told me about it, I mentioned to him that he told me once before she had an a Galaxy s6 phone. That is the same one I have and the camera is great on it for skyping. He brought this up to her and she suddenly had to go. Was offline for 3 days and then came back like nothing happened.

She said it was family issues. I think my friend is being cat-fished. He don't want to listen to me. What do you guys say to this? I will show him your responses.

They met on a gaming forum. She has shown him pictures of herself. Claims to not have a Facebook but he has her Twitter (which can be fake). I think it is either a dude messing with him or a woman using another woman's pictures.

Post subject: Re: Skyping... But when?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:21 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Your friend is losing his time with this girl, and should just stop talking to her.

All those excuses are obviously bs, everyone has a webcam nowadays and she could have made the effort to have one anyways.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:59 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Tell him to go out and meet some women face to face.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 1:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yeah, don't waste time on that any longer.