Post subject: Profile Pictrures
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:07 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey, I was wondering is there anywhere online were I can upload pictures and get feedback from people? I want to join a few dating sites but really not sure which pictures I should use. Is there such a site?

Post subject: Re: Profile Pictrures
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:03 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Anyone?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

PhotoFeeler.com my friend. It's exactly what you're looking for.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:19 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Ok thanks will try.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:11 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

How did it go?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
PhotoFeeler.com my friend. It's exactly what you're looking for.
I've honestly found this site to be complete trash. They almost exclusively rate pictures of you smiling at the camera well, and they strongly prefer you be in a suit or at least semi-professional dress. Put up a picture of anything else, and they bomb 1s and 0s all over it. I tested this not just with me, but with pictures of some other guys. Including a pudgy Indian guy. Totally awesome picture of him but dressed down and not smiling, 15% rating. 1s and 0s only. Pic of him in a suit looking like he wants to murder someone 30%. Picture of him smiling in a creepy leering way AND wearing a suit? 55%

I felt like something was off when the picture I'd posted on my IG that had several of my friends telling me I looked "hot"(a word almost never used to describe me) got a fucking 12% rating. I tested a picture of me at a funeral and it got 28%. So yeah, wear a suit = +1 point. Smile = +1 point.

Just to see if I'm crazy I use my "hot" IG photo(that Photofeeler informs me is TERRIBLE) as my OKC profile picture. My feed is some cute girls and some fatter girls, but they usually at least have good faces. I try their 78% BS of me wearing a captain's hat and smiling like a doofus while steering a boat, and my OKC feed looks like an episode of Maury after three days. So yeah, Photofeeler is literally shit.

I can recreate it right here:
Wear the most expensive thing you own, at the most expensive looking location you can find and get a big dopey grin on your face and watch your rating go to 90% even if you're a fat middle aged ethnic guy. Meanwhile, wears jeans and a ballcap and don't smile and expect to get sub-20% even if you look like a D&G model.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I tried Photo feeler too....

I think I'm a good looking guy and thin .. got low scores... I kept trying other pictures .. different environments, dress, smile ,etc ... made some progress a little higher...

The other thing it seams you have to rate like 20 pics = 1 girl rating your picture..

i would also like to know are there any other sites that rate pictures?

Not having any luck on Tinder for matches... and I'm not just selecting women that are 10's ....
Got a few robot/scam matches... Bast**ds!

Would appreciate any help.. Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

They have settings where you can limit gender and age of raters. I had mine set to 18-35.

Hot or Not is kinda useless as well. The ratings are just totally random. I uploaded the same exact picture twice, and I have an 8.6 and a 6.4 rating on it. With hundreds of votes.

I wish OKC still had the "My best face" or whatever it was called. That was useful. Datehookup still has one like that, but nobody uses Datehookup anymore.