PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So, I went on a date with this HB10, got home, talked a bit on Facebook. Basically, this happened:

Me: You're cute when you agree with me.
HB10: I'm usually cute.
Me: I don't trust what you say. Especially since you started saying silly things outside.
HB10: Yeah, I talk ubllshit :))) (UBLLSHIT)]
Me: See what I'm talking about?! You do it on Facebook too! (negGd her for spelling mistakes)
HB10: :))) Ok then, I'll just only see your message (SEEN on facebook, no reply) so I won't make anymore mistakes
Me: Ok then. I'll let you speak alone.
HB10: Thaaaanks

Did I handled it well? What should I do next? Cause I am thinking of multiple options and I can't really decide which one is the best. What do you guys think?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:14 pm 

What was the point of the conversation? Why not just carry on the date and bring her back to your place if you're just going to go home and keep talking to her?

I'm not sure I understand why this conversation is taking place on Facebook instead of in person. It isn't advancing your status with her IMO.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
What was the point of the conversation? Why not just carry on the date and bring her back to your place if you're just going to go home and keep talking to her?

I'm not sure I understand why this conversation is taking place on Facebook instead of in person. It isn't advancing your status with her IMO.

TBH, I don't even know what I did. Now that you pointed out to me, the point of the conversation was to ask her out on the 2nd date, but why on earth did I not do it when I was with her outside?!

TBH again, I didn't even think to bring her to my place. And most definitely, I should have planned the next date face to face, not on Facebook. But I f*cked it up a bit, and that piece of conversation happened: she complained about something, I said she always complains, she agreed, I told her she's cute when she agrees, and the rest of the convo is in the original post.

Should I step back and try again in a few days or something?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:40 pm 
Dedicated Member

CharlesFinley is right, the facebook conversation wasn't really leading anywhere. You should set a clear objective on any interaction you start. What is your end goal? If you have her number, I would send her a ping text and see how she's doing. Do a few light and playful texts to build up more rapport and then set up logistics for another date and close.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:06 pm 

Quote:
CharlesFinley is right, the facebook conversation wasn't really leading anywhere. You should set a clear objective on any interaction you start. What is your end goal? If you have her number, I would send her a ping text and see how she's doing. Do a few light and playful texts to build up more rapport and then set up logistics for another date and close.
Yep. Phone or text if you can. Facebook messenger is for kids.

I don't think you really fucked it up - you just didn't act when you could have, and I'm unclear if you got physical and escalated on your date?

Did you kiss close? Anything more? I would urge you to be physical and to make your intentions clear on the next date. Guys don't get many chances before girls get sick of waiting for you to make a move.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Yep. Phone or text if you can. Facebook messenger is for kids.

I don't think you really fucked it up - you just didn't act when you could have, and I'm unclear if you got physical and escalated on your date?

Did you kiss close? Anything more? I would urge you to be physical and to make your intentions clear on the next date. Guys don't get many chances before girls get sick of waiting for you to make a move.

Nope. Light kino but that's it. I had a hard time building rapport, cause she really isn't the talkative type (I do think she has the "I'm too sexy for my shirt" mentality), when I tried question-statements (talk about her dreams and shit, what she wants to do in life), she said "I don't know" and stuff like that. The date went well, playful, light & funny. But I could sum it up in one word: gay. F*ck. I really need to get physical and make my intentions clear on the next date.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:14 pm 
English Muffin

Charles nailed it.

The issue with you is and a lot of normal people. When they have a good date with a hot girl, as soon as you say your goodbye's. You develop this needy feeling inside you that manifests until you feel the urge to text her something neutral to confirm that the date went well and that she likes you. The whole reaffirming aspect is unattractive behaviour. She now knows you like her more than she likes you.

Don't do that shit. When girls do that to me, I just know I am going to sleep with them. Assume that she likes you and hopefully you have set up a 2nd date for Netflix and Chill. You should be making HER mind ponder if the date went well with you.

Hopefully I am making sense. Sometimes I would text: 'Just to let you know, I got home safe ;) x" just to flip it a little. No need for gay Facebook chat's that lead to nowhere.