PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok so I never post on these forums, but I really need help here guys because I really don't want to blow this opportunity (if it is one).

Basically, I messaged a girl on Plenty Of Fish dating app, and we hit it off pretty well, then we it went REALLY well to where I wasn't even sure if it was real. We both went on kik (an anonymous messaging app) The texting got extremely flirty and sexual and she was asking me what I would do to her in the bedroom and kept saying she was horny and everything, she asked me questions like "if we get serious how would you spoil me" stuff like that. Said I was really hot and wanted to give me a bj etc..really graphic sexual details, role playing and sending me pics asking which ones showed off her ass or boobs better etc..This convo went on for almost 4.5 hours. Then the problem is that before I could really get her number or set up a date of some kind she just stopped messaging and then I beleive deleted the app (kik tells you when people read your message, and it hasn't been read). I sent her one or two more messages but she hasn't responded in over 24 hours now. What do I do? I don't have her number and she deleted her account on plenty of fish. I'm starting to wonder if I was being used for fun or for some ego boost. I found her Facebook through heavy searching but I'm afraid if I message her on there she'll think I'm a creep and wonder how I found her. Please help guys. I don't want to beleive this was too good to be true.

To clarify, I had asked her to hang out earlier in the day and she agreed but said on a day that she's not working..and she told me she had work that night (she's a waitress).

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:50 pm 

Probably a guy fucking with you or some chick that needed an ego boost. Move on.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for the response....I wondered the same thing but it seemed like a lot of time to invest to just "fuck with me". The conversation could have ended much sooner if that were the case...in a way it seemed kind of genuine. After finding her Facebook, found out she lied about her college and about being a Virgin haha. Def was hard to read. I said fuck it, I sent her a message on Facebook I'll at least be able to see if she reads it, if she doesn't respond I'll move on I suppose.

Have any of you guys encountered this? Like the chick being rediculously into you sexually and everything and then just totally disappearing? It defies all logic.