PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys,

about three years ago I have been dating a girl from Spain who works in Poland for about five months. We randomly met on my friend's birthday party in Denmark. I'm from Denmark and so is my friend but his girlfriend is from Spain so she invited a few female friends from Spain to joins us, among them was the girl (Maria) I later dated.

We slept together that night and she came to see me the other day, we kissed and I brought her to the airport. We stayed in touch via E-Mail, SPAM and so on. I visited her one time in Poland and she came here two times. Anyways, I broke up with her because I just entered university around the time I met her and had plenty of options here in Denmark. She insisted to visit me on my birthday but I wrote her via E-Mail that things aren't working out. She never replied and that was three years ago.

Now about four weeks ago, I remembered her and wrote her an E-Mail. Surprisingly she answered, wrote that she was happy to hear from me and asked a lot of questions and also remembered some of our jokes. This went on for a week, one mail per day and at some time she jokingly wrote "let me know the next you are in Poland ;)". Besides some really personal stuff, I wrote back thanks for the "invitation" and that I would love to visit her again. She agreed and said that she would be happy to have me as guest.

I then asked her to maybe SPAM again some time (to arrange and book my flight to visit her). Now it took her three days to answer but she agreed. I answered but had to wait for an week to receive her answer. She wrote that she was very busy the last week, apologist a lot and explained why she couldn't answer earlier. She had to fly to another country for work and after that she wanted to visit her parents in Spain over the weekend. She said we could SPAM but she might be too tired and can't say for certain when she is online in her hotel or just do it the week after, so I said "take your time girl, we will SPAM the next week". She also ended her last E-Mail with the words "I still have so much I want to tell me" and with a kiss.

That was two weeks ago. I haven't heard from her since. Of course I wrote back that yes, we could SPAM the week she returned from her travels and suggested Monday or Tuesday but no answer until now. That she spent the one week working in a foreign country and that she visited her parents in Spain over the weekend is true because I checked her Instagram.

----

What would you guys do? Wait some more? Should I send her an "reminder" and if so, what? I think she somehow got cold feet or her friends at home in Spain talked her out of contacting me again. I don't know.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.