PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So I've been working on my texting game by just fucking around on Tinder lately. I don't particularly like Tinder's messaging system so I always try to switch the girls to texting. I simply say "Text me its easier (Phone number)".

So far Ive had a few ladies say something along the lines of "Im lazy you text me (Phone number)". A few weeks back I would just comply and text them and it would go nowhere very fast and I wouldn't be talking to them anymore. I then learned about shit tests a few days ago and realized this is a huge one. Im here to warn you not to fall for it.

Im still trying to figure out the best way to counter it but I've been successful by saying "I'm lazy too, you text when you're good and ready".

What do you guys think?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

i get the number buy asking for in a completely clever illogical way
one time it was about a family heirloom couch passed down generations

few times they chuck numbers at me and i start it off with a pic of myself i never want a lady to ask who's this

hows does the convo just die out?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:23 pm 
Read My Book

I'd pick up the phone and call them.

I'm not a big fan of the idea of overthinking text messages and then waiting for a reply while she could be texting and forgetting to text lots of other people. I get you on the phone and I can get you talking and I can get you laughing in under 5 minutes. Its just a lot more effective.

Women always position you to jump through one of their loops when you ask them for compliance. Its up to you to hold strong. She's basically saying " You haven't made me feel submissive enough to want to yet. Here.. You submit instead". So you can either walk, comply, or continue to build until she recognizing you as a figure she can feel comfortable submitting to.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com