Post subject: beginner help
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:52 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I have a solid profile and pictures. I have some really clutch opening lines but I have a terrible time escalating. Someone give me some help?

Post subject: Re: beginner help
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:48 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yes, cut online bullshit, it's for losers and doesn't make you better with women.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:11 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I do go out and pick up HB but why limit oneself to one outlet of HB?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:44 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Yes, cut online bullshit, it's for losers and doesn't make you better with women.
Oh shit...I need to shut down my Tinder and POF accounts because it made me a loser. No wonder having sex with a girl that I've met online feels so empty compared to the girl I've met at the beach or at a party.

Seriously dude, I get the goal of wanting to be better with women but that doesn't mean to pass up on women because it will be easier. I've met so many women online that I wouldn't have met otherwise. I don't think anyone should replace meeting women in person, but it would be stupid not to take advantage of options to increase your chances of meeting women.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:33 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I just don't like it, my problem, whatever.

It's so much time wasted while not really getting any experience back.

reality is that most women go on such sites/apps just to seek approval, not getting laid.

It might be different in US, where game is so fuckin easy compared to other countries but Tinder in Europe?

Yes, you may find something and get laid, but most women use it for the lulz, and no, I'm not saying that because I got refused a lot on Tinder and similar (and yes I did), but because I have countless female friends that use such apps and they just do it for the lulz (and no, they don't lie about it, they tell me literally everything).

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:05 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
I just don't like it, my problem, whatever.

It's so much time wasted while not really getting any experience back.

reality is that most women go on such sites/apps just to seek approval, not getting laid.

It might be different in US, where game is so fuckin easy compared to other countries but Tinder in Europe?

Yes, you may find something and get laid, but most women use it for the lulz, and no, I'm not saying that because I got refused a lot on Tinder and similar (and yes I did), but because I have countless female friends that use such apps and they just do it for the lulz (and no, they don't lie about it, they tell me literally everything).
It's funny that people alway think game is easier somewhere else than where they are. I was in France, Italy, and Greece a few years ago and it's just as easy to get laid there as it is in the US. For me, it was even easier because my time was limited.

Bottom line...I don't put any active energy into online. Alerts are sent to my phone and I respond. I setup my account and it's like gaining a passive income afterwards.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:06 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

There's a strong social stigma against "easy sex" here.

I'm not saying that a guy that's good at it would have MUCH different results here rather than in US, but take anything that's not a guy that's very good at it and you're in for hard time.

Attraction is attraction, make a woman want you and the results are the same (unless incredible religious cockblock or stuff like this).

I'm from Rome and can tell you that already in Milan the results are much different.

And honestly speaking vacations are not reality in most cases anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:21 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Hint: Vacations are not "reality".
Silly statement. What you can learn by vacations is the advantage of not being too available and apply it to your everyday life.

Hint: Your time is valuable. If you don't treat it as such, no woman will either.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:33 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
There's a strong social stigma against "easy sex" here.

I'm not saying that a guy that's good at it would have MUCH different results here rather than in US, but take anything that's not a guy that's very good at it and you're in for hard time.

Attraction is attraction, make a woman want you and the results are the same (unless incredible religious cockblock or stuff like this).

I'm from Rome and can tell you that already in Milan the results are much different.

And honestly speaking vacations are not reality in most cases anyway.
I just noticed you've changed your original response.

A guy that's on vacation/holiday is usually:
1. Happy and carefree
2. Open to meeting new people
3. Fun
4. Not caring when it comes to losing women
5. Curious about their surroundings

All of these things affect how you carry yourself when you meet women and comes off as confidence which in turn makes you more attractive to the opposite sex. Vacations are reality because people actually go on vacations. You just have to be smart enough to figure out why you may have success on vacations.

BTW...There is a social stigma for easy sex in the US too. I'm done with this because this thread was about online help. The idea is to help people instead of telling them not to do it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:58 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I have a solid profile and pictures. I have some really clutch opening lines but I have a terrible time escalating. Someone give me some help?
Give us an example of where you get stuck. Copy and paste some dialog for example.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:52 pm 
Read My Book

"Hey there, you seem semi-normal.. hows it going? "

Try it. I haven't used it but a client of mine said its the only line he uses.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com