PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello guys,

I feel like I don't know how to close and I don't want to spoil this.

To me: I was good at online gaming 5 years ago. I had at least one date option per weekend.

I just signed up a week ago again in the social media, which I used in the past. I want to share my favourite chat up to now and hope for some ideas how to close it to a date. The social media is made to find new friends and I would say 33% of the users are looking for a date. The other 66% want to stay in contact with there peergroup and use it to organize the weekend. And many many people do both at the same time.

I am 26 years old. She is 19 years old. She live 1 hour away if I use my car.

Here is the conversation. I translated it to English as well as I can. Maybe you could learn a thing or two. Enjoy.

Me: Good evening, I absolutly forgot my pick-up line. ;-) Do you know that your nickname means "I love music!" in French? :-)

Her: Yes.

Me: I love music, too. That's why I love dancing. :-) Did you learn French at school?

Her: No, I never speak French. I cann't.
What do you dance? Standard? Rap? Ballett? ;-) :-p

Me: Good question. I don't know how to call it. I dance freestyle in the club. :-) But everyboday told me, that I am a good dancer and I believe them. ;-) Okay, my female classmates took me to the club and teached me well. I was teached French at school, but I don't think that I still can speak French.

Her: Sounds well. :-)

Me: Yes. Do you listening to music? Stupid question. ;-) Of course I mean: What kind of music do you like? And do you like dancing, too? :-)

Her: I do listening mostly to trending hits and pop songs. :-) What's about you?
Dancing is an other story. ;-) ;-)

Me: Rock and trending songs. This week almost Billy Joel. Never ending loops of Billy Joel. :-)

Her: :-D :-D :-D

Me: I bet you knwo never ending loops of music. :-D I am going to sleep now. I have to wake up early tomorrow. Sleep well.

Me(2 days later): Are you shy at dancing? ;-)

Me(2 more days later, Dhe wrote in her describtion: "I like pets."): Do you have pets?

Her: 1 cat, 2 dogs, 1 rabbit and 2 dogs. :-) What's about you?

Me: Many fishes :-) and two cats. But to be honest, the cats are my housemate's. But they are so cute :-) and one of them is fallen in love with me. ;-)

Her: Cute. :-)

Me: Yes. :-) Birds and cats are maybe have trouble, or? But dogs and cats are like brother and sister, if they know as puppies.

Her: It is not that big deal. It works well.

Me: Yes, maybe it is best to make some rooms taboo. The cats wants to play my Spathiphyllum. But that's not funny because it is toxic.

Her: What is that? :blush: :blush:

Me: It is a white blooming flower. Similar to tail flower. The blossom looks like a white leaf and in reality it is a white leaf, but people often think it is the blossom. :-) My uncle is a gardener. ;-)

Her: Oh... :blush: :blush: I never heard about.

Me: [share a picture of my plant]
No problem.

Her: Looks great. :-)

Me: Yes, I think, too. But somtimes it is associated with deeath because it is white. But my opinion is white is fine. White matches every color and it is classic.

Her: It is true. :-)

Me: Do you like flowers, too?

Her: Yes, but I kill them. ;-) Roses are the most beautiful. :-) :-)

Me: Roses are really beautiful. :-) Many people have these problems. Often the problem is too much or too less water.

Her: Yes!! :-)

Me: The Spathiphyllum is pretty simpel. It needs much water, but don't like water in the cachepot. Like most plants. It is easy to regcognize that it needs water, because it goes limp. If you put the plant always in a bucket of water if the leaves go limp and wait until there aren't any bubbles rise up and remove the water off the cachepot in the evening or 2 hours later, you will care the plant in the almost best way. And it is not a problem if the leaves are limp for three days. If there is water for more than 24 hours in the cachepot, that is so much worse.

Her: According to the expert. :-)

Your GardenerHerb (Yes, I am a great fan of Two and a half man.)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:51 pm 
King Among Mortals

Are you trying to adopt a new sister? Boring.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Okay, I fee different, but it is some time ago that I do this.
And okay, the last part. I think she could be bored by my explanation.
How would you change the conversation?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:20 am 
English Muffin

Quote:
Me: Good evening, I absolutly forgot my pick-up line. ;-) Do you know that your nickname means "I love music!" in French? :-)

Her: Yes. (weak response)

Me: I love music, too. That's why I love dancing. :-) Did you learn French at school? (Seeking rapport straight after a weak response, I would of said 'Quite the conversationalist, aren't ya...)

Her: No, I never speak French. I cann't.
What do you dance? Standard? Rap? Ballett? ;-) :-p (She gives you something and negs you with the ballet comment, not sure if it's an IOI though)

Me: Good question. I don't know how to call it. I dance freestyle in the club. :-) But everyboday told me, that I am a good dancer and I believe them. ;-) Okay, my female classmates took me to the club and teached me well. I was teached French at school, but I don't think that I still can speak French. (This is too much of a response, you're giving too much value she really hasn't earned)

Her: Sounds well. :-) (Again, weak ass response to your last essay message)

Me: Yes. Do you listening to music? Stupid question. ;-) Of course I mean: What kind of music do you like? And do you like dancing, too? :-) (Too many questions, man. You should be busting her balls)

Her: I do listening mostly to trending hits and pop songs. :-) What's about you?
Dancing is an other story. ;-) ;-) (She has decided to humour you and give you something to chew on)

Me: Rock and trending songs. This week almost Billy Joel. Never ending loops of Billy Joel. :-) (Chill out on the explanations marks, try to be more aloof with the responses like she originally was)

Her: :-D :-D :-D (Weak reply, she is baiting you to supplicate to keep investing)

Me: I bet you knwo never ending loops of music. :-D I am going to sleep now. I have to wake up early tomorrow. Sleep well. (Ended on a low note, next time you speak to her, she will think 'Oh, that dance guy again)

Me(2 days later): Are you shy at dancing? ;-) (Not surprised on lack of response)

Me(2 more days later, Dhe wrote in her describtion: "I like pets."): Do you have pets? (Desperate rapport and replies, man)

Her: 1 cat, 2 dogs, 1 rabbit and 2 dogs. :-) What's about you? (Humouring you again)

Me: Many fishes :-) and two cats. But to be honest, the cats are my housemate's. But they are so cute :-) and one of them is fallen in love with me. ;-) (A lot of irrelvant info)

Her: Cute. :-) (She didn't reward you for it. The dynamic is you chasing her only. This needs to change)

Me: Yes. :-) Birds and cats are maybe have trouble, or? But dogs and cats are like brother and sister, if they know as puppies. (Man, get some direction with your chat, you should be figuring out how to get her to date you)

Her: It is not that big deal. It works well. (Weak response, hence why she mostly uses statements)

Me: Yes, maybe it is best to make some rooms taboo. The cats wants to play my Spathiphyllum. But that's not funny because it is toxic. (Yawn Blah Blah)

Her: What is that? :blush: :blush: (Blah blah)

Me: It is a white blooming flower. Similar to tail flower. The blossom looks like a white leaf and in reality it is a white leaf, but people often think it is the blossom. :-) My uncle is a gardener. ;-) (More boring blah blah)

Her: Oh... :blush: :blush: I never heard about. (I regret doing this)

Me: [share a picture of my plant]
No problem. (plants!? Is that the best you got???)

Her: Looks great. :-) (erghh)

Me: Yes, I think, too. But somtimes it is associated with deeath because it is white. But my opinion is white is fine. White matches every color and it is classic. (Why oh why)

Her: It is true. :-) (ergh)

Me: Do you like flowers, too? (PLEASE STOP IT)

Her: Yes, but I kill them. ;-) Roses are the most beautiful. :-) :-) (She must be bored)

Me: Roses are really beautiful. :-) Many people have these problems. Often the problem is too much or too less water. (Why are you going on about irrelvant crap?)

Her: Yes!! :-) (Woah, an explantion mark)

Me: The Spathiphyllum is pretty simpel. It needs much water, but don't like water in the cachepot. Like most plants. It is easy to regcognize that it needs water, because it goes limp. If you put the plant always in a bucket of water if the leaves go limp and wait until there aren't any bubbles rise up and remove the water off the cachepot in the evening or 2 hours later, you will care the plant in the almost best way. And it is not a problem if the leaves are limp for three days. If there is water for more than 24 hours in the cachepot, that is so much worse. (Essay about plants, really?)

Her: According to the expert. :-) (Weak)

Your GardenerHerb (Yes, I am a great fan of Two and a half man.) (good for you, another boring topic)

No we can not learn a thing or 2 from this. Actually, people can learn not what to do.

Last edited by Dragula on Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:37 am 
English Muffin

Here is a recent convo to give you an example:

Me - Hi, (name) You look very interesting indeed, I'm Phil

Her - Hey!! hehehe how are you doing?!

Me - I'm doing great, thanks. How are you liking x location?

Her - i'm loving it!! i'm having a great time! Are you living here, right?!

Me- I am indeed, Ive been here for a month only, it seems that you're 60km away from my location, are you living on a mountain or something?

Her- haha nope im actually here for a few days visiting

Me -Oh dear, I must work fast...Gotta question for you, READY?

Her - Haha i guess...

me - Already typed it out for you...If I was with your best friend, what good and bad would she say about your personality?

Her - hahahaha lol you made me laugh

Her - They would say I am very positive and funny (No joking) and i give everything. The bad - I get hurt very easily and I can be a bit dramatic

Me - Good answers!

her - did i pass the test?

Me- Well, (name) You wanna grab a drink before you leave the city? you seem splendirfic

Me- you did indeed, did i pass the test in charming you? ;)

Her - hahah oh thank god!! was a good test though haha

Her - You definitely charmed me haha well...Tonight im gonna be going to the Sunday night Market

Me - ;) All alone or with friends?

Her - We shoud meet and have a drink and a good chat for sure. you are funny so that is a good thing

Me - In real life, I'm just socially awkward and look at the ground

Her -Well, im with a friend so ill be with her

Me - Okay, perhaps you wanna meet tomorrow instead? At a Maya roof top bar, I was thinking 8pm

Her -We should meet tonight because I go to blah location

Me - Okay sure. We can go to the roof and pretend like we're flying like Rose and Jack in the titanic movie

Her - hahahahahha

Me- Anyways, let's get off tinder, you have SPAM?

Her - SPAM +614*****

Here is a screenshot just to show you that I haven't fabricated a convo like Darker Heart used to do:

Read RC's text guide

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Okay, I don't knwo what to think. I was proud of it and I remeber that conversations like that were successfull 5 years ago.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:16 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
Okay, I don't knwo what to think. I was proud of it and I remeber that conversations like that were successfull 5 years ago.
So talking about plants got you laid on the regular a few years ago?

If this was true, I am willing to bet that the girl was already into you. So you could talk about anything and still get sex, which proves my point, perhaps you didn't need to talk to her for so long if she was into you anyway with or without the plant chat?

The girl from opening post though, she was showing disinterest - So talking about plants and pets is not really going to happen for you unless you look like Brad Pitt or RC.

Maybe you are proud, but maybe you can see that I took my time to dissect your entire transcript to only to be disregarded as a success

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

She said, that she cannot date me, because her daughter needs her.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:01 am 
English Muffin

Quote:
She said, that she cannot date me, because her daughter needs her.
I have Translateed this to womanese, for you:

'Her - It's not really my daughter, that was just an excuse to not hurt your feelings. I'm just into you. Never was.'

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

You can be proud to speak womanese.
I bet you finished the course with an A+.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:24 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
You can be proud to speak womanese.
I bet you finished the course with an A+.
Yup, my biology sucks though. Perhaps you can do some SPAM calls and teach about plants and photosynthesis? You're obviously very passionate about the subject since it's your user name

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

KO