PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:00 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I recently relocated to Chicago. I always try online dating first to see If I can win some cheep dates. After all its a huge city, there's got to be some babes that want to hang out. Found some good photos, made a good profile.

BUT...

I don't know what it is, but I have been using POF and OKcupid and have had TERRIBLE luck on there.

I've used it before for my small town and in Nashville and had mixed results and a few lays. But in Chicago it is HORRIBLE!

All the women on there are complete cunts! And 90% just look at your profile and don't respond. I've tried every opener, and several different profiles.

My thoughts are:

1) In a large city like Chicago there are a lot of hot girls on the site, however there is probably like 10x more dudes. Every women has her pick from over 50+ dudes probably every day. So unless your a rockstar or Chaning tatum she will probably view you and lose you.

2) Women use, especially hot women, don't use POF/dating sites seriously. They go on there, throw up a shitty profile just to get attention and validation. Plus its the internet so women can be as bitchy and stuck up as they want. In person they would probably be a lot more polite.

3) If a women, esp hot ones, really wanted to online date, they would probably use a paid site, like Match, or Eharmony. (I haven't actually tried a paid site so I can't really judge.)

I would recommend never using online dating. It's just not worth it. It will only work to lower your self esteem and in the end make you lazy and not go out and sarge. Hurting your game. The real game is outside.

Thoughts? How has others online experience been?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:16 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I recently relocated to Chicago. I always try online dating first to see If I can win some cheep dates. After all its a huge city, there's got to be some babes that want to hang out. Found some good photos, made a good profile.

BUT...

I don't know what it is, but I have been using POF and OKcupid and have had TERRIBLE luck on there.

I've used it before for my small town and in Nashville and had mixed results and a few lays. But in Chicago it is HORRIBLE!

All the women on there are complete cunts! And 90% just look at your profile and don't respond. I've tried every opener, and several different profiles.

My thoughts are:

1) In a large city like Chicago there are a lot of hot girls on the site, however there is probably like 10x more dudes. Every women has her pick from over 50+ dudes probably every day. So unless your a rockstar or Chaning tatum she will probably view you and lose you.

2) Women use, especially hot women, don't use POF/dating sites seriously. They go on there, throw up a shitty profile just to get attention and validation. Plus its the internet so women can be as bitchy and stuck up as they want. In person they would probably be a lot more polite.

3) If a women, esp hot ones, really wanted to online date, they would probably use a paid site, like Match, or Eharmony. (I haven't actually tried a paid site so I can't really judge.)

I would recommend never using online dating. It's just not worth it. It will only work to lower your self esteem and in the end make you lazy and not go out and sarge. Hurting your game. The real game is outside.

Actually as soon as I gave up and started telling women they were lame and boring, and I put absurd shit in my profile, like this site sucks, full of dumb bitches, etc. I got like 3 numbers the same night...

Interesting.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

There's a lesson to be learned here, I think... when something doesn't work, it can be because it just plain sucks and never will work, OR it can be because you're doing something wrong. Goes for everything in life really. Giving up in anger and quitting isn't always the smartest thing to do.

If you started reading some good material on online dating I'm sure you'd spot an area or two in which you could have improved your game:)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
There's a lesson to be learned here, I think... when something doesn't work, it can be because it just plain sucks and never will work, OR it can be because you're doing something wrong. Goes for everything in life really. Giving up in anger and quitting isn't always the smartest thing to do.

If you started reading some good material on online dating I'm sure you'd spot an area or two in which you could have improved your game:)
whats some good reading material that people on these forums read into? I've been watching rsd free tour vids on youtube is this a good start to see how I can try to pick up girls? However, I don't know any good sources to read for online sarging such as pof and other dating sites or just texting on the phone.. what's good books to read that can help me in that aspect?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:56 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

No. Big city online dating is by far the best version of it. Agree paid sites are much better than the others (and POF just sucks) but okCupid should be good in Chicago, better than in small towns. Your profile probably sucks or maybe you are very unattractive?
Quote:

BUT...

My thoughts are:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
I can definitely see how it hurts your self esteem cause you are solely judged on your looks and everytime you're rejected, it makes you second think yourself. So unless you're getting dates or lays, it's a total waste and harmful to you gaming outside.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:08 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Rejection is 1,000,000 times easier to handle online.

Online you don't need any balls to cold approach (just a keyboard). And nobody saw you getting rejected, so the feeling is minimised.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

If it does not work for you, it does not mean it's not gonna work forever. It is just you need to improve on your approach when it comes to women who are into online dating.

Remember, you are not physically there when you are approaching them online. Your profile is like a snippet of what kind of guy you are. Also, play with words. Be sure you are putting the right words that will make a woman imagine how it is like dating a guy like you.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:26 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Online dating does work. Period.

I've been pretty much sticking to it. Why? Because I meet attractive women.

If it's not working for someone, they need to readjust their approach and figure where they're going wrong. I think a lot of people have HUGE expectations. In reality, if you cannot pull an HB10; you're not gonna pull one online no matter how many you message.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah it plain sucks. I have been trying it for over a year. Women there seriously play the crap out of you. I have been played so many times. Now there is no hot babes on there but there were a lot last year. Sent some girl a message and she blocked me and she was the last hot on in my area so screw this I am going back to regular game. At least in field I get the decency to tell me to screw off where online I just get deleted and it is one of the stupidest things when girls don't talk online. Screw it they are gold digging and cherry picking online anyway. At least I know I can get laid the same night of approaching a girl in the field. Online you have to wait days or weeks for them to even get the message to only find out you got blocked. Screw it, I am gonna rant.

Saw 4-8 potential true hotties (9-10's) in the last year on POF that I hit up. The last friggin year man. I saw more hotties than that on a single night out at the Club and Bar in one night last Summer. In one night compared to all year! The truth is true hotties don't go online cuz they go out to meet eligible men and the dating pool is so small of viable hotties they act completely stuck up and never got a single # from these online hotties I hit up (But I got 30 #'s from sarging in field). It is one of the least reliable sources of women.

Had no trouble getting digits from (9-10's) at the Clubs and Bars hmmm. So the heck with it it is lame. Some mega hottie on there was like "I DON'T DO RANDOM HOOKUPS AND GET RID OF THE SHIRTLESS PICKS OR DON'T MESSAGE ME AND DON'T WASTE ANYONE'S TIME WITH THAT." She used all caps like how rude. And she has the nerve to say that on a hookup site. Like WTF is she saying she wants to start a family on a site like POF. Chicks are just crazy online man super crazy. I give up back to the field, the trusted and true way to get chicks.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:29 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

^^ Never use in the mirror selfies for online dating profiles. Either get some professional shots done or get a buddy to take some HD pics of you doing something outside. If you must be topless, make sure it's a beach pic or you will look like a jersey shore chode.

Getting a number is meaningless if it doesn't lead to anything. Girls often give you a number to get rid of you. Just because pickup is a numbers game, doesn't mean you should be desperate to push for the phone number if you can lay the girl the same night.

Don't bother with POF. OkCupid is ok but the pay sites like match.com are generally better.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Couple of years ago i was killing online game, fast foward two years and I cant get laid in a morgue... It is a #s game def. I throw it out to at least 20 chicks a day, maybe 4 will get back at ya, might get two #s and one actual date...given she dosent flake. I agree in-field is way more effective, also helps build confidence and charcter which can not be done online.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:47 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Yeah it plain sucks. I have been trying it for over a year. Women there seriously play the crap out of you. I have been played so many times. Now there is no hot babes on there but there were a lot last year. Sent some girl a message and she blocked me and she was the last hot on in my area so screw this I am going back to regular game. At least in field I get the decency to tell me to screw off where online I just get deleted and it is one of the stupidest things when girls don't talk online. Screw it they are gold digging and cherry picking online anyway. At least I know I can get laid the same night of approaching a girl in the field. Online you have to wait days or weeks for them to even get the message to only find out you got blocked. Screw it, I am gonna rant.

Saw 4-8 potential true hotties (9-10's) in the last year on POF that I hit up. The last friggin year man. I saw more hotties than that on a single night out at the Club and Bar in one night last Summer. In one night compared to all year! The truth is true hotties don't go online cuz they go out to meet eligible men and the dating pool is so small of viable hotties they act completely stuck up and never got a single # from these online hotties I hit up (But I got 30 #'s from sarging in field). It is one of the least reliable sources of women.

Had no trouble getting digits from (9-10's) at the Clubs and Bars hmmm. So the heck with it it is lame. Some mega hottie on there was like "I DON'T DO RANDOM HOOKUPS AND GET RID OF THE SHIRTLESS PICKS OR DON'T MESSAGE ME AND DON'T WASTE ANYONE'S TIME WITH THAT." She used all caps like how rude. And she has the nerve to say that on a hookup site. Like WTF is she saying she wants to start a family on a site like POF. Chicks are just crazy online man super crazy. I give up back to the field, the trusted and true way to get chicks.
This brings another problem with online dating. Any Decent, esp hot girls, will have hundreds of messages. That's why they post that shit in there profile. "DON"T MESSAGE ME IF _______."

To me its a red flag that this girl is a total needy bitch that I could never date. You should take it to mean that as well. I've even sent them messages saying 'thanks for letting me know I could never date you.'

Another one POF has is the 'so and so doesn't accept short messages.' In other words this bitch wants you to write her a friggen love novel. Fuck that. Another red flag that you can use to filter them out.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:50 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Couple of years ago i was killing online game, fast foward two years and I cant get laid in a morgue... It is a #s game def. I throw it out to at least 20 chicks a day, maybe 4 will get back at ya, might get two #s and one actual date...given she dosent flake. I agree in-field is way more effective, also helps build confidence and charcter which can not be done online.
Another problem with online dating I run into is getting in person dates/hook ups. A lot of women on these sites will give you there number but only to continue endless chatting/texting.

When you suggest an actual meet up they get cold feet, or start ignoring you. It makes sense. This women is online because she is either shy, or never goes out to begin with. Or is too bust to go out. So what makes you think she is going to start because of you?

It just makes the game more difficult than it has to be.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

It's an exaggeration when they say HB10s get 100s of emails a day online, the only time they have 100s of emails is if they go days without being online.
99% of the emails they receive are compliments and I would love to get to know you over a drink/coffee.

The truth about online is if you are not already successful, it takes a lot of work and research to see results. Which is a waste of time cause you'll put all your effort online and avoid real game and street approach.