PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:34 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I was out sarging in NYC (if you can sarge here you can sarge anywhere!) and later on I met up with Justin Wayne to practice daygame. He's in our NYC sarge group the Brotherhood.( Shout outs to the Brotherhood and TedMosby!)

Anyway, I thought I'd share with you the result:

The man is a beast at daygame. I don't think I've ever seen anyone as good as him at daygame in person or on video. you?

[/youtube]

grandpapua.wordpress.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:07 am 
Dedicated Member

Second girl was hot

He's definitely into that whole "romantic game" style :p

I just don't like his opener/false time constraints

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:13 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Second girl was hot

He's definitely into that whole "romantic game" style :p

I just don't like his opener/false time constraints
It's a product of NYC. People are always in a rush here, so you can't have them think you're going to take all day :D

grandpapua.wordpress.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

It's Justin Wayne here...

I was recently in the mall doing Day Game, where my goal was to create a Romantic Connection with girls in the mall. I avoided using 'flashy' game and instead used more of a solid approach and kissed them after we properly connected. Even though 5-minute kiss-closes are impressive feats, it may still lead to a flakey number. Instead, aim for the Romantic Connection BEFORE the kiss. This makes the kiss 10-TIMES more meaningful to the woman. I demonstrated this 3 times in this video.

These approaches show how to gradually get a Romantic Connection with women from Day Game cold approaching. I am a huge fan of 'Progressive Game'. It makes your success ratios more worthwhile. People have been asking to see footage of me gaming for a few hours and doing the 'The Domino Effect' so I decided to post this video of me gaming in the mall.

Cliff Notes: This video contains 3 girls who I created a Romantic Connection with. For the last girl in the video, the audio cut out during the instant date, so I decided to include the date/day2 footage as an apology. The battery on the wireless died while infield.

The Domino Effect has 3 basic check points that must be done in order of operation.

1) Basic Social Comfort [eg. at-least 60/40 conversational ratio. 50/50 is great too]
2) Romantic Investment [eg.MUTUAL Hand-Hold as a couple for no less than 1 minute, she must be gripping it too for it to count]
3) Same-Page [MUTUAL exchange of verbal interest "I like you..." AND physical (sentimental kiss)* not always needed.]

If you do all 3 you will have a Romantic Connection which will warrant you MASSIVE SUCCESS RATES. I've been doing this for years and know a few guys I coached who are dominating infield. Sadly, many of these guys prefer to be unknown due to their professional lives.

This is somewhat an oversimplified version of The Domino Effect, but it's good for now.

If you follow the video, you will noticed how efficient cold approach can be. You will also notice how I'm essentially doing the EXACT same thing with all 3 girls, which is proof that a system CAN BE REPLICATED over and over again.

PS: I know that people will talk about some instances where the pick-up does not look smooth like it's fresh out of a movie. Well, I do not care how I look to the outside eye, it's all about HOW THE GIRL IS RESPONDING. Nothing else matters.

Also, DO NOT CONFUSE MY STYLE OF GAME WITH THE STRUCTURE. Many people can use The Domino Effect with different styles and personalities. The STRUCTURE is the scientific aspect that is replicable, the STYLE is an individually-based art form that has to be worked on. For example, if you are short, you will have to try to convey more dominance via creative ways. The reason why I use silly child-like behavior is that I will naturally appear more dominant due to stereo typing or genetics etc. This helps to to balance out the negative stereo type of coming across like a stubborn thug. This the the Art form aspect. However, scientifically, if I get the number with the basic PUA structure of getting a 1 minute number, then the statistics of actual dates and beyond will be much lower, than if the women has invested in the interaction, it will be a higher date-rate.

Last edited by Justin Wayne on Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:17 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Justin, big respect man, your stuff is amazing 8)

I like how you emphasise the scientific aspect of game in terms of there should be replicable models etc. Do you have any resources for learning more about the empirically proven side of pick-up?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Just click on my link and sign up for when I make the email announcement.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:17 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Justin, big respect man, your stuff is amazing 8)

I like how you emphasise the scientific aspect of game in terms of there should be replicable models etc. Do you have any resources for learning more about the empirically proven side of pick-up?
Yea scientific game is where it's at: raw empirical evidence. Just use logic and don't let your ideals or ego get in the way. It's a powerful thing.

grandpapua.wordpress.com