Post subject: no F-close
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: bzktpp
aite so im @ a bar and this girl that ive been trying 2 get @ text me & i havent texted her all day cuz the day b4 she didnt answer my txt, so this was her punishment so out of the blue she texts me "wat r u doing?"so i tell her "im @ a bar" so she text back wat is goin down 2nite. so i told her the plan "after i leave the bar, im going 2 drop off the fam bam & then roll 2 the homies house to smoke the cross joint & then ima go 2 a bar w/ my HOMEGIRLS!!, r u down 2 roll?" she says sure & we start talking yada yada.....so we end up going 2 there house b4 we go 2 the bar, we smoke the cross joint & head out. so we get there & we start by playing pool. so im giving her more attention then everyone the group which is my homie unike (unique) & jorge, the girl im tryin 2 hollar @ we'll call her G1 & her friend G2. so alot of my attention goes towards G1, then my "HOMEGIRLS!!" show up & 1 of em is a flirt like me, so im talking to her alot along with the rest of my homegirls! & G1 is no longer getting any of my attention now which was my plan for some DLV by mingling with others, i wanted to show her that i do have fun with or without her, she now knows that im the prize that shes trying 2 win. so we leave make plans to chill @ the girls house....i go handle my biz then we make our way 2 there house bout an hour l8er, major FTC. so i get there were talking & now shes getting majority of my attention, so everyone leaves the room 2 smoke cigarettes & i had a discussion with her & now shes telling me about how jealous she was also how im a cheater cuz i cheat when were playing card games or any kind of games & i admitted to cheating in games & she doesnt know if she can trust me & this coming from the girl saying she wasnt looking for anything serious. she also brought that up 2, she says "i dont know why im jealous if were not together" so i explain 2 her that, that "my homegirl is just my homegirl nothing more ive known them for years now" blah blah blah 2nd that when i said i cheated i cheat in playing games & stuff like that not in relationships, 3rd that she could trust me & that was a simple task 2 accomplish im good @ gaining trust just a natural skill. so 2 up 2 wat i said i wanna know is if anyone else might know how shes feeling because i knew that she was a playa from the get go, i just want her 2 fall for me just so i can prove the point that im a better player. so we go into her room & her roommate was hammered & wasnt feeling good. so im making out with her sucking on her chest, she keeps trying 2 use her friend as an excuse 2 stop but she jus kept going. so when i start 2 head down 2 deliver the magic touch i get LMR & thats when i called it quits broke all KINO & prepared 2 leave, kissed her a little more @ the door & booked it. so from the forums people i wanna know on a scale from 1-10 how well do u think i did on DLV & showing that im the prize not her. any advice would b nice too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

You need to use the "Freeze Out" method here.

If last-minute resistance seems insurmountable, do a freeze-out:
Turn on the light, snuff out the candle, check your e-mail, head to the kitchen to make a sandwich, or pull out a checkerboard and challenge her to a game. The power of this is in its sincere delivery. If you were sulking or angry, that would show that you were affected. Just act as if your arousal circuitry has simply been shut off. She will feel the sense of loss and will allow herself to raise her LMR threshold level.

Or, you can watch a video of Mystery explaining the Freeze Out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dnBTnKArbk

NOTE: She cannot be Froze Out if a friend is in the room. Isolate her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: bzktpp
aite thx for the info, im going 2 have 2 try that method out. jus 2 clear things though i didnt show any frustration or anger or any emotion really, after the the LMR i just said that i have to go now. not 2 mention that i had 2 of my homies & they were out in the living room waiting for me so i really jus used them as an excuse.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:16 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I recommend breaking up your field report into paragraphs/section and learning sentence structure. It's a pet-peeve of mine. Also, leave the text-language for texting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I recommend breaking up your field report into paragraphs/section and learning sentence structure. It's a pet-peeve of mine. Also, leave the text-language for texting.
I agree. It took me around 20 minutes to read your original post man.

I suffered through it enough to figure out what in the hell you were talking
about.

NOTE: Seems like you played your cards right with that chick on that one
night about using your friends as the excuse and not getting mad.

Watch the video on the Freeze Out, and learn it and use it. It works wonders.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:02 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

post deleted by moderator