PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Hey what's up guys? I've been wanting to pick up writing as a hobby for such a long time and yet i've never sat down with intention to even attempt. I've done a few paragraphs or so when i was high in the past b/c i was feeling "creative" but i don't count that.

Do you think a good writer incorporates NLP with a good usage of embedding commands/emotional triggering words? I was just thinking about using my motivation for learning NLP and being able to spot it (even tho it's unconsciously used in every day speech) as well as "consciously" incorporate it into my own. Do you think that writing would be a successful way of learning how to "emote" better/use NLP techniques/build up a more lucid manner of thought/abstract thinking/analogies/metaphors? All of which are impressive and give a better "picture" in one's way of speaking.

Sometimes when i try to say things, i have so many thoughts at once that i want to take one big leap to the conclusion, instead of a step by step process. Do you think this will help tidy up and make my thought process more linear? Thanks for your thoughts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

any thoughts?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Sure it's a good idea but use in moderation. NLP and 'word tricks' can really help getting emotions from paper to a person. But concentrate on your writing, only use NLP etc. as an enhancer.

Read Kenton Knepper's Wonder Words for some more information about good use of words.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

As I experianced and read...

By keeping an diary, and writing belief command in the sentence of: "I like, I am, I do, I will, I want" you will start to grow if you give it the chance and time.

I figured out that by writing what you experianced through the day you can loop back the information to your brain by using more senses. This process helps you to focus your thoughts more on the things that matter in your life. By not only being the actor, but also the observer you can figure out your obstacles better. You can capture those moments of glory better and cherish/figure them out to the fullest. This stimulates the growth of synapses throughout the whole brain. The important part of this process is to describe some things in detail. And also by rereading the old things you went thru and making the important things stand out. Always write in a positive way and use positive words. The primary representation which will grow is the visual one, thus the one enchancing the memory and the consumption of details. Because you begin to make images of the already happened situation, these in time will grow to a more richer picture.

This is probably one of the secrets to succes. It is told that the most succesful % of the sociaty uses a diary. As I read and am making progress I am day by day strongly starting to believe it. Alltho dont make the mistake to just only think and write about it. Your brain will eventually grow in the direction of your new self, but dont get stuck in your old acts. Doing/ learning new and better habits just has the biggest impact in the end. But getting the right mindset will surely help you in the process!

The other daily routine of those sentences is also very powerfull. While writing or typing(lot faster:D) down the things that you want to grow to, and believe you have them you actually start to adapt to those beliefs. This process just involves rewiring your brain. At the start you will doubt and question yourself about the things you write down. But this will change. The key in the process is to have priorities. So you could 1st write all the things down you would like to change, and sort them by how deep the roots of those problems are growing. The most important things will pop up in your head first. Alltho this is questionable by the fact that wanting something at that time could be overshadowed by something that has priority but you rather would ignore for now. Just figure out the best way for you.