Post subject: October Man Sequence
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:29 pm 
Dedicated Member

I've been researching the OMS, and i refuse to pay 77USD for it so ive been coming across bits and pieces of it from different people and searches.

I'm not extremely familiar with NLP but I'm aware of the clear communication and body language that must be used in this sequence.

My question is, is there a right and wrong way to do it?

I've come across methods that are similar to Neil Strauss' briefly described way in The Game bringing out pleasure and increasing it, to anchoring pain and pleasure and bringing out the "inner" women inside of her using a Natural Woman Pattern. All methods seem to have a common bond of using anchors to stimuli a deep connection between you and your target, not necessarily sexual from what i can see so far.

Anyways, did i come across the real OMS? or is this janx really forbidden.

-Beschatten

Post subject: Re: October Man Sequence
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:50 am 

Quote:
My question is, is there a right and wrong way to do it?
Yes, and it's all in your head...but very real. If you want even the slightest chance in performing OMS correctly, you must be a master at controlling your OWN state and mind. It's A LOT harder than it sounds and would theoretically take years of practicing NLP. Otherwise, you can seriously hurt yourself and others.

It's really not fucking worth it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:18 am 
Dedicated Member

any reccomendations for starting out on NLP?

and i agree, in10nse states that its a shared trance and that you create and pick apart layers of the person.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Read Frogs into Princes, The structure of magic I/II and everything related.
Go on amazon.com, if you type in NLP or Neurolinguistic Programming you'll find most of the useful books.
Also, read The Sourcebook of magic.

Regards,

Don't hate the player - Hate the game!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:23 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

The "wrong way" would be to actually use it. Personally I view NLP and covert hypnosis and what not as cheating this shit is like an under the radar nuke hitting a town of 1200. Thats just me though. Responsibility is a major factor from what I have read, about OMS and NLP in generally. I would personally never use OMS just from what I read on this forum alone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm with you on that one joker.

I read and am still reading about NLP, but for me its mainly about understanding how the mind works. And it's incredibly interesting.
I sometimes use hidden orders in language systematically, which many people do anyways, so I just add the systematic element to it.

I can live with that, but full-grown NLP patterns and heavy, multiple anchoring is not only strongly manipulative, but also quite dangerous. As experienced as you can be, you can always mess someone up.

So if you're interested in it, read about it. but if you read it just for the sake of the game it's gonna not only mess with your relationships, but also with yourself.

Thats my point of view.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:00 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: jordanmcfly
Alpha, even if you do think it messes people up..............

Don't hate the player, hate the game! (you're tag.........) :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hehe, gref, true.

But i keep my point, getting a girl to sleep with you by using skillfull pickup trough negs, dhvs and routines is one thing. Using hypnotic patterns that can leave the girl's mind scarred in my oppinion takes it one step too far. That's why I use only light stuff and no "heavy" patterns.

I'm not dictating you shouldnt do it. Im just saying I myself refrain from doing it because of personal ethics. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:11 am 
Dedicated Member

Haha, i wasnt asking about the ethics of NLP, I was just wondering about OMS.

I actually uncovered the book by in10nse and its really complicated. I dont ever intend on using the sequence unless I am sure I want to be with a girl. I also doubt the OMS and have yet to hear anyone report on its success besides bigtime gurus and The Game.

I also seriously doubt about how mentally damaging it can be to a person as well, anchoring can also be subconsiously done. For example, with your girlfriend you create and associate memories and feelings of them with songs, places, scents, so the damage you supposedly would cause with OMS isnt something out of the ordinary as a regular, healthy longterm relationship.

Right now I just want to understand the basics of NLP, without purchasing anything, maybe links to sites or pdfs anyone want to share?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Yes, and it's all in your head...but very real. If you want even the slightest chance in performing OMS correctly, you must be a master at controlling your OWN state and mind. It's A LOT harder than it sounds and would theoretically take years of practicing NLP. Otherwise, you can seriously hurt yourself and others.

How exactly can it hurt you?

And I've seen tapping videos with disclaimers...How can tapping mess you up?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:35 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

How exactly can it hurt you?

And I've seen tapping videos with disclaimers...How can tapping mess you up?
Anything that involves putting people in trance (everything in Speed Seduction) inherently involves you going into trance yourself. For both ethical and safety measures (the safety of your own self and the participant), there is a rule of "you go first."

If you are going to put another person into trance, you should already be familiar with exactly what the trance is like. Also, you should essentially be putting yourself through the trance as you are delivering the pattern or sequence.

Speed Seduction involves shared trance. Whether you like it or not, your "subject's" trance will affect your own state of mind. If you are leading her into a realm you haven't mastered, your mind will be pulled into unfamiliar territory. In the case of the OMS, that unfamiliar territory will have substantial effects on anyone's psyche.

"Forbidden" patterns are considered to be very advanced because of how deep and potentially uncontrollable those trance states can become. It is very difficult to master these mental realms yourself in the first place. Since putting people into trance puts YOU in the driver's seat, you are responsible for where you are leading yourself and the other person.

Only an expert in this area should be dabbling with the OMS. Would you trust a child in a swimsuit and a "How to Swim" book to lead you through a scuba-diving expedition through the depths on the ocean floor near the Bermuda Triangle? Wouldn't you be better off putting your trust in a trained professional?

Imagine yourself as that child. Curious, ambitious, excited... but you have no idea what you're getting yourself into. You have confidence from your ambition alone that you can lead them through the dark waters... but in reality there is great potential for you to seriously hurt yourself and the person you are leading. Following a trained professional can lead to a great adventure, filling you with amazing new visions you have never expected to get out of life, but it takes a special kind of disciplined person to possess the required skill to journey into those depths.

I once tried using the OMS with no prior practice of NLP or Speed Seduction. It made me feel like shit, I felt like I lost a bit of my humanity, and I felt like I was "confidently" driving drunk with other people in the car. It took me a long while to mentally recenter myself, and ever since I wish I had never learned the OMS. To this day, I feel like I would have more peace of mind if I were able to completely forget what it is.

After perhaps 5 years or so of practicing Speed Seduction (AND having successful results with the basics), I may take another look at the OMS. Until then, I know that it wouldn't be safe for me to use it.

Oh, and we all know how much of a dick Ross Jeffries can be, right? Well, even he frowns upon the use of forbidden patterns. That should tell you something.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:01 am 
Dedicated Member

post links of the videos of OMS?
im curious to see how legit it is

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

it appears to be a powerful technique

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:52 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR6NEQB0btg

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]