Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:42 am 
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Do you people beleive in Hypnosis? and do you believe if someone were to try it on you, you would be hypnotised so easily?

I seriuosly doubt I could be hypnotised. I rarely think from "inside the box". I think only people with weak minds would be effected.
Everyone can be hypnotised. The only reason why a person isn't hypnotised, is because they aren't letting it happen, they are trying to make it happen, trying to prove that it doesn't work, or in the case of my roommate, they clear their throat at the hook point.

You get mildly hypnotised all the time and just don't realise it. Being put into a full trance isn't THAT much harder, although generally the first time it takes about 15 minutes to be put under.

It has nothing to do with a weak mind, it is merely a mode that your brain will go into under the right conditions, just like sleep, or when you make yourself overly alert. Different parts of your brain become active and it is scientifically proven to occur.

~ Rye

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:00 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

IF any one is ever intrested in MASTERING THE OCTOBERMAN feel free to email me or type on this fourm so ever1 can have the ability to learn the OMS. I have something that is WAY more powerful that wont reveal on this fourm. b/c its like 2 time more powerful that makes them into complete zombies that are subjects to you every will.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:13 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
IF any one is ever intrested in MASTERING THE OCTOBERMAN feel free to email me or type on this fourm so ever1 can have the ability to learn the OMS. I have something that is WAY more powerful that wont reveal on this fourm. b/c its like 2 time more powerful that makes them into complete zombies that are subjects to you every will.
GHB?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:38 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

In Ericksonian hypnotherapy, they believe people are hypnotized anytime a person lowers their conscious state. This includes daydreaming, intoxication of any kind, watching television, and even reading.
One popular technique used to hypnotize hard to hypnotize people is too shake their hand since a hand shake is done so often it is controlled almost entirely by the subconscious. You don't actually take the time to think about bending your arm or moving your hand into theirs. You just do it. So an Ericksonian hypnotherapist would pull their hand a away and grab yours with their other which causes a 1.5 second blank spot in your brain in which they initiate Neuro Linguistic Programming and then hypnotize you.
I've seen videos of a street hypnotist using it on strangers they just met. Its very cool!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

well im new to nlp tryen to learn it from the basic i dont think its rape it sounds more like just anouther echnique for pickup then again like i said im new to this

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:23 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Can someone be hypnotized via the written word?

in the Halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:15 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Can someone be hypnotized via the written word?
Yes they caN BUT IM NOT INTO THAT KIND OF HYPNO. But they can but repeaditly underlining the same work in like letters so they can unconsiasly pick up the message

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:33 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I'm starting to wonder if people on this forum know what they are talking about..

I have been reading Bandlers NLP book for a few days now.. The book has nothing to do with manipulation. So far its all about self hypnosis and self help to achieve your dreams. Its not some magic jedi mind trick book.

I don't see where NLP crosses a boundry into manipulation through hypnosis. Would someone care to enlighten me? Because right now this thread sounds like a bunch of bull shit.

As for OMS I haven't read it. I don't know what it is. All I know is its some for of hypnosis for complete mind control. I don't believe it until I see it especially from a few people who claimed they learned it by googling it.

Green Ranger with all due respect. You sound as though you are trying to get something out of this thread.. why are you promoting such thing so much?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:27 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I'm starting to wonder if people on this forum know what they are talking about..

I have been reading Bandlers NLP book for a few days now.. The book has nothing to do with manipulation. So far its all about self hypnosis and self help to achieve your dreams. Its not some magic jedi mind trick book.

I don't see where NLP crosses a boundry into manipulation through hypnosis. Would someone care to enlighten me? Because right now this thread sounds like a bunch of bull shit.

As for OMS I haven't read it. I don't know what it is. All I know is its some for of hypnosis for complete mind control. I don't believe it until I see it especially from a few people who claimed they learned it by googling it.

Green Ranger with all due respect. You sound as though you are trying to get something out of this thread.. why are you promoting such thing so much?
The reason why im promoting it is b/c it WORKS! I promoting it b/c fuck all this pick up stuff, everyone who is in it for a wife, well the oms can make you 1. Girls run tactics to! So the OMS is a way of BLASTING through it so you and a woman can evole 2gether and have a loving relationship .THE OMS literally anchors Pleasure sensations that you can envoke in a women!

Prime example have you ever had phone sex with a women? and they are REALLy getting into it and they wanna keep doing it?
Well the OMS is basically a well scripted vertion of it except b/c of its better structure with incoperating NLP it can be used 4 mind control.

I dont mean "my wish is your command" mind control!
I mean creating a new sexual idenidy! so inother words like pair bonding!
You are controling the good emotions and since you invoked them she associates them with you. So now ur part of the new idenity (or state of being) she is feeling when absorbed into those feelings....understand?

Its prett complex i only expect 1 out of 20 people to actually get the OMS. its pretty advanced. If you get it and got any questions let me know

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:39 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Could someone hypnotize me? Or since the chi-meridian lines are probably out of trangressional quantum alignment because I am a non-believer...could we test this on someone unaware of my choosing? I'll send you a PM and we can hit a n00b.

in the Halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

yo power ranger- you have multiple threads going on oms, and its not going anywhere. I have watched a bit of ross jeffries and i find it to be totally creepy, one because jeffries is creepy and 2 because of the excuse to kino her.

by the way- green ranger, i know i speak for more than just myself when i say a little bit of grammar goes a long way when we are deciphering what you write. Your in college, right? act the part. :lol: good luck with the Hypno stuff, its powerful so be careful who you teach it to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yo who ever Dosent agree with what im doing them Fuck yall. i Really dont Care! But anyone intrested in creating girlfriend and mind control! or anything mega diabolicol Then Private message me! i will be more then happy to TEACH YOU THE OCTOBERMAN!!!

Fuck it now this thread is DEAD b/c I SAID SO!!!!

PRIVATE MESSAGE me 4 more details

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:35 pm 

Quote:
Yo who ever Dosent agree with what im doing them Fuck yall. i Really dont Care! But anyone intrested in creating girlfriend and mind control! or anything mega diabolicol Then Private message me! i will be more then happy to TEACH YOU THE OCTOBERMAN!!!

Fuck it now this thread is DEAD b/c I SAID SO!!!!

PRIVATE MESSAGE me 4 more details
this guy is starting to sound especially dangerous.

oh well. what goes around comes around. let him face his own consequences.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Perhaps this thread should be locked.

The October Man Sequence was first developed by Swinggcat and In10se, and the latter of the two offers his instructions for sale on his website for $77 USD, google it for more information.

The October Man is a sequence, not a pattern (e.g. it isn't a bunch of lines or a routine you run on someone.) From my experience with it is focuses mostly on inner game and the concepts of having a powerful frame and harnessing your intent to its potential (intent = focus+will.) As for this sequence being dangerous, of course it can be, but so can pickup. How many guys have learned pickup for the sole purpose of breaking women's hearts? All technology and knowledge is morally neutral and it is up to the user to decide how he will use it, based on his intent. For those of you thinking the October Man is the be-all-end-all NLP patterns which can get a woman to drop their pants for you in a club within minutes of meeting her, think again. The October Man Sequence is only as powerful as the intent is of the user. Hypnosis and NLP are both tools which are used by some artists to progress with a woman, but they are not magical spells. If you are curious and want a new weapon in your arsenal then invest in The October Man, but under no circumstances believe that it can be used the way that some people in this thread have said it can be used.

- Memento

Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis -- GHR & NHS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:47 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &plindex=1
That link is a video to NLP swish pattern. I don't fully understand it, but it is very interesting. Be sure to watch the whole video.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]