PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I've been an introvert all this while, most of my circle of friends are introvert also and do not like to socialized outside the circle.

My question is i always want to attend event (so that i can talk to women and learn my pickup skill) but for some reason i just couldn't go unless if someone tag along with me (which always does not happen cause they would give many excuses even tho deep down i think it would benefit them as to me).

Something is stopping me and i think it is mostly out of fear. I wonder if studying/reading books about NLP can somehow 'brainwash' myself to go?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

The first step is actually going. Then making it into a routine. Get to a place where something feels off if you are here instead of there. That feeling can convince you to get off your ass.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

It's just motivation. Nothing else too it. You blow it off and tell yourself you'll go out next weekend. And that becomes your routine. Just get out tonight man. Go to a quiet bar and talk to some chicks. There's nothing they can do to hurt you man. They don't know you and have no access to you after you leave that bar