PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:55 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: Clementxmil4 . mxit
Well,every seduction material PUA or alien i read i hear at the end the author talking abt 3 simple questions that get scientists laid,i never watch the demo videos linked-so realy what are they?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 am 
The Coach

Quote:
Well,every seduction material PUA or alien i read i hear at the end the author talking abt 3 simple questions that get scientists laid,i never watch the demo videos linked-so realy what are they?

LOL.....

How much?

Where at?

What time?

There is no 3 simple questions bro... That video is bullshit.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:42 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

bwahahah that video is for Vin Di Carlo's Pandora Box thing. There's no 3 questions, so the advertising is kinda bs. His method is basically a type of perosnality profiling, where a woman's mind has 3 great "conflicts" in regards to chosing a proper mate, that's where the 3 comes from... he argues if you can predict how a particular girl's personality is in regard to sex and mate selection you can game a woman accordingly.