PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:59 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Ok. So basically how this pattern works, is I get her into a state of pain and loss by patterning. And once I get her into state I program an anchor. So I can simply use that anchor to get her back into state. And then at the end I leave to go talk to my friends, but when I leave I fire the anchor to get her into state. And because she got into a state of pain and loss when I left, my leaving is an anchor to get her into that state again in the future. I'm just curious if this pattern will work by describing the emotion, rather than telling a story about what it would be like if you walked out the door never to return. Would you guys be able to answer that question? Anyway. Here's the pattern. The words in all caps are embedded commands, and the word "anchor" in parenthesis is pretty self explanatory.

Text removed by moderator for violation of the forum rules

Thanks for any replies

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Why, why would you ever want to induce someone into a state of pain and loss? You a sociopath or shit?

"The Door" is a forbidden pattern for a god damn reason. You're using NLP to create negative feelings, that alone is sick and twisted. NLP has such potential to be used for good, and pathethic stuff like this - this which is actually nothing more than a shabby remake of "The Door" makes me sick.

I'd say this falls into the category of patterns which aren't to be discussed on the forums.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:54 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Honestly I just want the girl to like me a lot. And I know patterns like this would be good for that given that she already likes you to begin with.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:21 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: Clementxmil4 . mxit
Wel,thats a great post i mean if the creation of negative feelings sociopathic how cum neghits and alot other things like that stil being used? i realy like 'the door' 2 .. there other gals who would never show u pussy if they dont feel insecure.. good oneĉd⹬潣m

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:20 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

FML. Words escape. This is low. Probably the lowest thing I have come across here.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:18 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I don't always bash on other forum members but when I do, it's for damn good reason.
Quote:
Wel,thats a great post i mean if the creation of negative feelings sociopathic how cum neghits and alot other things like that stil being used? i realy like 'the door' 2 .. there other gals who would never show u pussy if they dont feel insecure.. good oneĉd⹬潣m
You're the one who is insecure if you need to make a girl insecure to get her to sleep with you. And really? All you want is just pussy? Have you thought about like... a normal human relationship? Or even an SNL is more satisfying if both of you feels good, and she's not just another one on your list. If that's the case then you are full of shit. And lower than most AFCs. Also, you have no idea about the concept of a neg, and how it works. You know.... it's because of guys like YOU that society is sceptic about us. It's guys like YOU that make girls flee in horror and disgust when they hear "PUA". And You sir, are an asshole. A very selfish one indeed. I really hope your life will become just as miserable one day, as you made those girls' with "The Door". According to simple NLP it will. Or else it wouldn't even have worked. First rule... you go first. That's the main reason it is forbidden. Also... is it that hard to use just remotely good grammar and spelling?

And to OP. Yeah... there's nothing wrong with anchoring some negativity with missing you. Still sneaky, but damn effective. And that is why I don't understand why you'd like to go so deep with it. Why do you want her to feel like a little piece of shit each time you're not around? This is insane. And really... it's sociopathic.
Quote:
FML. Words escape. This is low. Probably the lowest thing I have come across here.
Exactly my sentiments.

Relationship guide: extended-relationship-guide-vt170687.html

http://wayoftheplayer.com/become-a-player/instinct

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:18 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

i honestly am an insecure person and thats why i need to do that. so i know shell stick by my side. i know im a fucked up kid, but thats how it is.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:45 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
i honestly am an insecure person and thats why i need to do that. so i know shell stick by my side. i know im a fucked up kid, but thats how it is.
Have you heard of websites such as PUAHate? They exist because of people like you.

The PUA community already gets a bad wrap from outsiders who do not understand.

Thanks for letting the community down.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
Have you heard of websites such as PUAHate? They exist because of people like you.

is it my fault that people dont like pickup artists? those people on that website hate pickup because they tried it and they couldnt get pickup to work for them. theres nothing wrong with making a girl feel a little insecure.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:48 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

is it my fault that people dont like pickup artists? those people on that website hate pickup because they tried it and they couldnt get pickup to work for them. theres nothing wrong with making a girl feel a little insecure.
The real pickup artists are laughing at you.

Real PUAs can make a girl's day and still get the same results. Steve Jabba is the perfect example of this.

And people hate us because of people like you. Preying on girls emotions for their own self gain. Pick up is about self improvement and meeting new people. Not making girls feel like sh*t to get in their trousers!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:24 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Yeah... a LITTLE insecure. There's really nothing wrong with making them TEMPORARILY a LITTLE insecure. But the intentions behind your pattern are not even remotely close to that. You either don't understand NLP or don't know the meaning of "little". Wait... perhaps it's both.
Quote:

And people hate us because of people like you. Preying on girls emotions for their own self gain. Pick up is about self improvement and meeting new people. Not making girls feel like sh*t to get in their trousers!
Thanks. ^This restored my faith in the community.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

It's not like the anchors in this pattern can't be collapsed. And what if I want to keep her forever, with no feeling of loss that's pretty hard to do

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:33 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Dude you just don't get it, do you? Anchoring is not just something artificial. I think you know that. Anchors occur naturally. With that said, if you bring enough value to her life, she will miss you naturally, thus an anchor, whose strength is inside a healthy but sufficient range, will naturally develop. You don't need to create such a strong feeling of intense negativity inside a girl to forever keep her. And anyway, if you can't back your anchor up with value, this will make not only hers, but both of your lives miserable, if you want to keep her forever. It's simple logic.

Also, yes... It is possible to collapse the anchor. But that is not so easy. I think noone who's really into NLP has ever said: "Oh well... I fucked this person up. Nevermind, I'll just collapse my anchors". It takes a hell lot of practice to be able to collapse anchors. Especially when the anchor is set to multiple and such strong negative feelings like the ones your pattern has. You might just fuck her up even more.

You know... people still don't get these things about NLP. It's NOT a magic pill. There is NO magic pill. The girl needs to trust you, needs to be affected by you anyway before you can even remotely think about setting anchors. And it takes a whole lot of self-improvement to get to that level.

When you're using NLP you project emotions effectively. But simply your wording is not enough for that. Your voice tonality, your body language are still of key importance. If, as you've said, you're insecure, there is no way that you can project such strong feelings towards the girl without fucking something up.

I'm just sad TonyKing is not around anymore. He's a real expert in NLP and he could tell you more in details how much this evil, selfish pattern fails.

EDIT: Why do you think a moderator removed your pattern? Have you thought about that you were wrong, and not everyone else?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:40 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: Clementxmil4 . mxit
Oh yeah mr.know-it-too-much-instinct? u see.. u real dont understand anythng either and the fact that u dont know me u cant make ur illusional conclusions. differing in what we find useful aint a reason to go overboard-u sound emotional dude,sup?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:50 am 
PUA Forum Leader

When did I say it's not useful? It is definitely effective. It's just out of the ethics of this forum. There are quite a few forums that deal with forbidden patterns, why don't you try one of those? Here you'll barely find any assist to ruin a girl's life just so you can get into her pants/keep her as if she were your property.