PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

speed seduction is great,i mean its pure genious eliciting emotions and linking them to yourself etc.but its kind of obvious no? i mean you are asking to a girl where she puts her mental pictures of falling in love then you talk about it.i think its obvious something weird is going on and she might catch up on that.can somebody enlighten me if they got caught using a pattern or close to that? thanks in advance

rafc-to-mpua-story-of-unreallove-vt1427 ... highlight=

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

well i would just deny it haha and be like "i dont know what are you saying i was making conversation" but the thing you showed was amazing im going to do that soon.so i can link the positive feelings to myself by gesturing towards myself and embedded commands like "with me" etc.but not sure how can i link the negative feelings to the outside world? thanks for that tough it was sweet im going to check your other stuff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:22 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

If you're using it to "do" something to her then I hope you're caught. These tools aren't about trying to get one over on somebody. They're about expressing ideas and emotions in a way that people want to follow along.

You either don't understand what conversational hypnosis is, or else you're coming from a sleazy place, perhaps both. If you want to get good at covert hypnosis, in a seduction context, get used to speaking to lots of people, and approaching lots of women first. Then, when you begin to learn "correct" hypnotic communication, you'll be able to fit it into context, and know both how and why you use the "techniques".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:07 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

you just gotta be subtle about it lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

pinocchio thanks for your reply man.the thing is,you were right,both.i dont know what im doing,i havent even used any of these things in the field im just trying to learn now.i talk to lots and lots of people and i approach and i dont want to hurt peopple haha all i know now is i want to elicit some emotions by describing then link them to myself.its not different then making a girl horny with lots of kino and other games i think. idk i just started to speed seduction we will see how it goes.

secretaznman i know man haha but i think there is always the chance a girl can know about nlp and you know the rest haha..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:04 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

on a few occasions I will let my pray know that I am gaming them. They are like what ever, an I am like no you just like me for what I have done. They way how I only show DHV an to quote the tao of Steve always be awesome in front of them. Also tell them some tricks I pull an how keep them wanting me based on what i've learned over the years. They either don't believe me or just don't care. I really does not matter what you do or say its how you make them feel.

"Chicks are crazy and guys are dumb." Chinopants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=en ... a_Nno&NR=1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:16 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
pinocchio thanks for your reply man.the thing is,you were right,both.i dont know what im doing,i havent even used any of these things in the field im just trying to learn now.i talk to lots and lots of people and i approach and i dont want to hurt peopple haha all i know now is i want to elicit some emotions by describing then link them to myself.its not different then making a girl horny with lots of kino and other games i think. idk i just started to speed seduction we will see how it goes.

secretaznman i know man haha but i think there is always the chance a girl can know about nlp and you know the rest haha..
Trying to get all these techniques right is going to be counter-productive. I'd recommend getting used to approaching girls, complimenting them, getting used to having a chat, before you consider a strategy. What it will do is allow you to realize how easily you can talk to strangers, and how naturally people shift through different states and emotions in normal conversation. It will give you the reference experiences for you to fit the techniques into.
Quote:
Thats a whole lot of judgement in one short post. Do you understand what conversational hypnosis is?
A whole lot of judgement as compared to what? I chose put it bluntly because it's something I feel strongly about. I'm sick of people throwing around advice about tactics, when the real issue to be addressed is getting off the swivel chair and approaching.
I also think that the idea of focusing on a specific method to be questionable. If your goal is to get laid, then it shouldn't really matter what it is specifically that you're doing (within your ethical boundaries) as long as you're getting laid. Why limit yourself right off the bat and say "I'm going to learn to get laid by only doing X method"?

I get the feeling that your second question is a loaded question. I do understand conversational hypnosis, practically speaking, although I think there's a different definition for everybody who's heard of the field. It was a slow process for me to put into practice (precisely because of misinformation on forums and products) but the last 2 years, and few months in particular, have been amazing.

Post subject: It's not that difficult.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Gentlemen,

I'm from the states and the majority of you are from Europe....Correct? I been all over Europe....and I'm a really good looking guy...I slept with some of the hottest women in my life in Europe. I can say that the women from those European Countries are the most sexually open women in this world next to the country of Thailand. And I'm not talking prostitutes in Thailand.

SO what I"m saying in if all these women from those European Countries are so COC$ Hungry what's the deal ? Women aren't that complicated to figure out! You can run all the game that you want on them...You can use all the tricks of the trade from this site and other books like the Rules of Game, or use tricks of the trade of Ross Jefferies...Don't get me wrong that stuff works on stupid, I'm from LA and that stuff was written and used 7 plus years ago on Sunset BLVD. Places like that you need a Ferrari (or a rented one) or just be really good looking and act like your more important than you are...Kind of like the 98% of people who go out in Hollywood. The majority make maybe 50k USD a yr.

But like I said in the above don't be like omg what am I going to say, what do I say next, omg, am I going to close, OMG....Be yourself, have CONFIDENCE. AND IF SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU, THEN TELL HER TO GET FU%%ED!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:08 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Giving constructive criticism.
I've said the same things many different ways before and at this stage I see the value in provocation.
Quote:
Agreed. However, i don't believe it's that simple when it comes to using covert hypnosis in pick up, especially for a n00b trying to not come off as a creep.
I believe it should be that simple, especially for a n00b. I think you're way in over your depth if you're trying to go out and apply all these tactics for conversational hypnosis, when you haven't the confidence/competence to have just a normal conversation. It's exactly why you hear people saying all these weird patterns, and a complete distortion of what elegant hypnosis is. That is what leads to them coming off as a creep.

Quote:
Tactics and techniques are to be observed before going in-field if you plan to get good at this and it includes getting caught a few times :)
More so than be observed, they should be practiced before going in-field. I've found it incredibly useful to get both a cognitive understanding and practical experience before attempting to do anything to anybody in day-to-day life (not necessarily in a seduction context).

When I really started to get good at this was when I bought Igor's live training hypnosis DVD's and practiced all the exercises diligently, patiently, and persistently with friends. I've done the same for almost all Igor DVD's since and learned a ton from him. I never got "caught", because I never tried to pull the wool over people's eyes. I want them to know that I'm right there with them. I started very overt, and told people I was going to do "a creative mind game" or something.
As you develop the skills, and get a sense of the principles, you naturally start to apply it all round. I think that elegant covert hypnosis should be simple. "As simple as it can be but no simpler". If we really look at NLP as what it is (IMHO), it's about modelling. And if you look at the greatest, most influential communicators, they don't say any extended patterns, or weird phrases. What I aim to do is, plainly and simply, communicate in such a way that compels people to follow along. I don't get caught up in any particular dogma of hypnosis/persuasion/seduction, etc...
Quote:
Getting laid is a great motivator to learn and once you de-cypher the basic NLP concept and it starts to get you laid, you can use and abuse that same hypnotic concept to tremendously improve the quality of your life in general (and outside of the PUA community). This is the main reason why guys eager to learn conversational hypnosis should exclusively commit to it until they got it.
If your motivation is to get laid then forget about NLP and focus on getting laid (80% practice, 20% information, is an arbitrarily good place to start). If, on the other hand, you want to learn NLP, then focus on practicing NLP. I strongly advise against learning NLP to get laid more, and vice versa, unless you're already skilled at conversation and getting laid. Getting laid can be so easy, and it's been my experience that learning to do it using NLP will convolute the process unless you have enough reference experiences to know how it fits together seamlessly, elegantly.
Quote:
Than i am sure you can testify to the fact that your skills have both improved your game and improved your chances of getting exactly what you want in everyday life as well?
If I'm honest, when I learned seduction (after 2 years of listening to products), I disregarded all conscious knowledge of hypnosis. I went into it as a blank canvas. I learned in field. I just tried different extremes, observed, and pushed my comfort zone. I really loved the guys at Daygame.com, and used to listen to a podcast before going out. In my opinion, their free stuff is rivals any other company's paid stuff.

Now, when I think of NLP combined with seduction, I don't think of any hypnotic elements. I've created my own model of precision communication that is not dependent on presuppositions, or the Milton-Model, or any of that jazz. It's based on effective communication, whatever that may be at any particular time. Speed Seduction is not NLP applied to seduction, it's the various hypnotic techniques discovered through NLP, applied to seduction. It's a limited view of what NLP is. Excellence is not just hypnotic.
Quote:
NLP is not just a pick up tactic, it is about getting the results you want every single time in every situation. Understanding the psychological process of it is gold if you plan to manipulate and lead people through your "map of the world".
I guess I can agree with that (although I prefer other definitions of NLP) but I think that unless you're particularly interested in hypnosis, NLP has a lot more to offer, when you think of it as modelling. Hypnosis and influence are only such a tiny part of what it is. James Tsakalos is somebody I'd recommend checking out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:27 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
well i would just deny it haha and be like "i dont know what are you saying i was making conversation" but the thing you showed was amazing im going to do that soon.so i can link the positive feelings to myself by gesturing towards myself and embedded commands like "with me" etc.but not sure how can i link the negative feelings to the outside world? thanks for that tough it was sweet im going to check your other stuff
Why the fuck would you want to link the negative feelings to the outside world? You do realise that what you're talking about is the main concept of the October Man, and that it has been forbidden for good reasons, don't you? Man, I have seen what that shit can do to women, and it's inhuman. I recommend that you stick with linking the positive things to yourself and leaving the negative shit out all together. You are not a psychotherapist and thus you shouldn't mess with people like that because you can seriously hurt them if you're not cautious enough.

Relationship guide: extended-relationship-guide-vt170687.html

http://wayoftheplayer.com/become-a-player/instinct

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

instinct,i dont know man haha i read it on the link tony gave about the fractination. and i havent read the octoberman and i dont think i have the power to make huge disaster to a girl by linking the negative feelings to the outside world. i think all it will do is for a while she will be more into me. but i understand where you are coming from.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:12 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I see. Well I don't know. Yeah fractionation is a powerful tool and I'm not saying not to use it, but please be very cautious. Simple linkage will most probably not do anything harmful, but if you go too deep it can be disastrous.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

yup i know what you mean man,and right now all i can do is build simple feelings with people and link them to myself,or thats what im trying to do haha but can you enlighten me with fractination then.so,i know how to link the positive feelings to myself but how do i link the negative feelings to outside? a simple point to my left or to outside world? or i can use my language with that like "some people are just plain mean" etc or like "world is full of stupid/bad people"(point to left/outside world). idk i just made that up,is that what it means?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:20 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Pretty much yeah. But you don't need to point; a simple turn of your body or looking away does the job if you execute it well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

thanks bro