Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:19 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I actually make my living utilizing NLP, I've used it in sales, I've used it in coaching, I've used it everywhere, yes in seduction as well. I have a friend, a Master Hypnotist who he and I together perfected a model of what we were calling Mind Hack Patterns. This was based on some seriously crazy and weird experiments. My friend is travelling Europe right now without a single dime, only his hypnosis and a cell phone should he need me to wire him some money.

He uses it in clubs all the time. I've used it in clubs, but, I honestly have to say, I'm just not a fan of clubs, so, my experience is limited in the club department.

It uses very basic things you probably know, like the Hypnotic Hello and Eye Brow Flashing, to even more basic Physical anchors, to techniques we've called The Manson Mirror (a powerful form of the hypnotic gaze, matched with some basic hypnotic language, mirroring, and anchors--we reworked the Hypnotic Thief that's on youtube to keep the person conscious and unaware), to utilizing pseudo logic, linkage, awareness, and mind-reading patterns to build instant and powerful rapport. Also, we utilize Tranceformational Metaphors, which, I wrote about in here, as being far more powerful than Hot Words.

I don't know how far you want to take it. For clubs in general, we've found that short language patterns, such as, "The More... the More..." are ultimately the hugest and most powerful technique you can use. "As you... you can..." Adverb/Adjective, "You can EASILY see how shortening your language patterns will Naturally enable women to listen to your demands quite simply." Things like that work incredibly well.

Avoid fractionation in a club setting, in our tests, it fails too often, because, people don't come to the club for an emotional rollercoaster, they come for an emotional high. In quiet settings or when you get the girl alone and sitting with you, then it works, but, when you're just trying to capture her attention, it doesn't. People will seek to connect with the person communicating with them in quiet settings like cafes, in a club however, a woman wants gratification rather than communication (now, obviously, for some women, gratification will come from communication).

There's too much to talk about on a single post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey im very used to picking up women well... Im 21 and can pick up basically anything that walks through my store, havent had the time of day lately to bother picking up outside of work, but within the boundaries of my tiny bottleshop i work at, ive managed to score at least 20 numbers within the past 10 shifts... I however have always been interested in NLP. Im a 6'5 tall guy who hits a gym regularly so that plus my confidence has attributed to the reasons of so many digits.... However once im back at uni(this week), i am looking at approaching girls out of the blue, getting bored at uni... and i was wondering if you could give me a brief rundown of NLP(ive forgotten, i probably use it), and how you use it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:03 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Yep... Introducing NLP is definitely a good book. After you're finished with that you can also try Speed Seduction of Ross Jeffries. Damn that guy's such an Asshole but his material is frighteningly effective.

Relationship guide: extended-relationship-guide-vt170687.html

http://wayoftheplayer.com/become-a-player/instinct

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

how do you run a set from beginning to end with nlp?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:56 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Actually, the beauty of NLP is that there is no "true" method. There is no strict "do this" and "don't do that" like in other PUA methods. NLP has quite a good arsenal of tools you can use and it's mainly up to your creativity how you use them. However if you have read the books and practised with them quite a lot you really should have no problem with it. Also, for a bigger set, the Mystery Method still works well enough. You can use that up until isolation and then you can use Speed Seducing as a really effective way to start the fireworks.

Relationship guide: extended-relationship-guide-vt170687.html

http://wayoftheplayer.com/become-a-player/instinct

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

@TonyKing I really enjoy reading your posts about NLP.

I recently got into the community and in looking to diversify my game, I came across NLP. I have read the Intro to NLP as you recommended, but...

I seem to be stuck in between conscious incompetence and conscious competence phase of learning.

I'm a visual learner so reading can be difficult, but I still enjoy reading.

My question for you: how did you switch into the conscious competence phase of learned material so that you can use it in field?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Your answer couldn't have been more perfect, thank you!

I actually picked up the "Big Book of NLP Patterns" today and had to put it down b/c it's 700 pages or so long haha

I've basically gone on information overload the past few weeks with NLP to become aware of what's out there, now I'm going to start to backtrack and learn the material.

It sounds like learning the patterns are great, because once you learn the basic patterns, you can then tweak them to your liking/situation.

Good stuff. Are you located in the states or are you international?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thank you so much.

I recently was able to catch a little bit of Ross Jeffries' stuff online (seminars) and it really opened me up to what NLP was about.

Seeing it visually really helped me out, and now I feel like I'll be able to move ahead in my discovery of NLP learning.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:03 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: stridoom2000
AOL: vtrap2002
Quote:
Quote:
Are you located in the states or are you international?
Glad you liked it! Nope, im international :) Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

Information overloads can be huge de-motivators so its only a good thing you've noticed the overload lol.

I wish you all the luck in the world on your way to NLP mastery and if you have any questions or so, just write to one of the NLP-smart PUAs on the forum. A lot of knowledge to be gained in this place :)

Happy Hunting!
Tony, are you on Facebook? If not, then make a profile and then PM me the link to your facebook profile. I made an SS/NLP seduction facebook group and would like you to join it.