PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:33 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I am usually not confident in my nightgame, so after getting some advices here in the forum, I gave it a try tonight.

I'll put as many details as I remember, in case I missevaluating sth important.

I was with some friends downtown, we entered a club and after a lil bit we decided to leave cause we didn't like it.

On the way out I made eye contact with a girl while passing next to her. We smiled and I opened (I don't rly remember how). Talked for 10 seconds and as I felt there was sth going on there, I asked her if she wanted to dance with me, she said yes. I told my friends I'll call them later to see where they went.

I made a lil bit of a smalltalk with her for 3-4 minute and we said we will dance so she helped me find a place to leave my jacket and my backpack. She didn't want to leave hers. I didn't understand why, but I didn't asked.
We were dancing right in the middle of the club near the entrance, so people were pushing us while passing. I suggested her after 1-2 minutes we could go to the bottom floor or further inside to another room so there will be less ppl pushing us, but she declined (maybe she didn't know the club well enough and she thought I wanted to stay alone with her, or she didn't want to go away from her friends, even though she seemed alone when I approached her)

After a little while we found a bit of a space nearby so we could dance more freely. We were dancing rly close, I made a move of going half way for the kiss but she didn't respond, she didn't pull off either. I got the impression she didn't want to kiss (not yet at least)

We kept dancing. The dancing stopped being that hot for a little, then hot again and I tried the half way to kiss agan and got the same reaction and impression. (5-6 minutes maybe 10 after the first attempt)

So I told her I will leave. She didn't respond (shit test?). I turned around pulled my stuff and got ready to leave. She stopped me and asked me to stay. I asked her why, she answered "because" I insisted "because what?" and she answered "it might turn into fun". I played for a few seconds that I was considering if I should do that or not, and I put my stuff back.

We kept dancing, after 3-4 minutes she started grapping my ass and putting her hands in my backpockets while dancing. I responded the same way, but still when I almost made a move again after few minutes, she didn't respond and I got the impression again that she didn't want to kiss. The dancing together became a little bit unsynchronized at some point. I was getting bored.

Two girl friends of her came and the three of them started talking. After 10 seconds she wasn't paying attention to me, I turned back, pulled my stuff and left. (that should take about half a minute to do because my stuff were not right next to us, so she should have noticed I was missing before I actually pass through the door of the club)

NOTES:

I'm thinking of it and can't figure out where I was wrong.

I might went for the "kiss close" too early. But still she still wanted me after that (when I tried to leave and stopped me) but even that didn't get me anywhere.

I think I lost control all these times that I tried to kiss her and she gained that control, but then again I didn't know what else to do, we smalltalked, we were dancing it and then it felt the right time.

I thought for a moment while dancing (before attempting to kiss) to sit down somewhere to talk with her, but there wasn't any place free nearby. Should I have insisted to find something? would it have helped?

I would appreciate it if you guys could comment the situation thoroughly. What went wrong, what was fine (so I do that again next time) and any points that need improvements.

Thank you

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

There's only one thing that I can think of. When girls go to a club it's to have fun, not to be picked up. As a result, your primary goal at a club should be to have fun, not to pickup. If you are the guy who's having fun rather than the AFC at the side then you'll do fine.

The only advice that I can give you is kino alot before going for the kiss. Also, don't appear needy.

When you're at a club, it's easier to kino open on the dance floor rather than open verbally. Gambler has some great stuff on this. Where all other methods fail, gambler has great stuff on club game.

Good luck, and if this is one of your first nightgame approaches, good job. Keep practicing and you'll go farther in the future.

My PUA Journey (2014): http://bit.ly/1yYjtSV
MY PUA Journey (2015): the-342-journal-vol-2-rugby7-vt187356.html
My Workout (Read this): http://bit.ly/1zIQncY

Image Record: 131
Image Record: 124