Post subject: Nice tip
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:19 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm getting really good at this stuff really fast. Ever since a week ago when I asked a stripper out then found her number was out of service, I've been studying this stuff like crazy. Even went to a nice bar where the hottest women in LA hang out and got shot down on my first approach.

But I just wanted to give a nice little tip that worked really well for me and could work really well for a lot of you in the online game. I'm only sending messages to girls that I think are 10's and really working it, trying to find things in their profile I can joke about, and even putting them on Mystery's point system in my first message, which already got me one number, even though my profile was a straight asshole profile telling girls how picky I am. But I told her she got 1 point for not wanting to do a stupid coffee date, and lost 1 for not getting back to me sooner, and it takes 3 to even get me on a date, so it's not looking good for her, but I believe in her ability to become a superstar and score 15 someday. So she just gave me her number.

But the real tip I'm trying to share is that I found an hb10's profile that said she likes classical music and playing beach volleyball. A lot of girls profiles say stuff like that so this will likely work for a lot of them. Basically I told her that it's awesome that I like what she does for work and I love classical music(it's ok, what I meant was I love pussy), not that it's time to start writing our wedding vows yet. To even earn a date with me you need to beat me at a game of beach volleyball. I never play, but I'm pretty athletic and I'm sure I can beat you. So we'll probably never go out, but I do think you have a chance. Sorry, but it's my #1 rule.

She said she loved how I was playing hard to get, and after just talking to her on the phone and dropping crazy DHV and comfort she said she feels weird, like she is the guy in this situation and can't wait to go out and is sending me texts with her address, etc.

Can't wait till next week. Haven't even practiced my day game yet. Tomorrow should be fun. I think I'm going to tell girls on the street that I have a date and need an opinion on what to wear and see if I can get a girl to go shopping with me.

Post subject: Re: Nice tip
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:08 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

lol. Felt like sharing this too for some reason. That first girl called me and eventually started asking about past relationships. Like what am I going to say? "Uh, I've been AFC for the last 10 years." lol. So I just said I don't want to talk about that. But she wants a romantic date and wants me to pick her up, so I got my weekend full of dates.

Hopefully by next week I can get some k-closes and f-closes. Maybe start teaching a class with Strauss in a month or 2. Hehe. It really would feel great to know someone else used the few ideas I already did and got their own f-closes. Much love to you all, and I wish you all luck. I'll keep trying to be creative and post anything that works well.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:26 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'll just finish this story out. Step by step it might help someone.
First HB-10:
I told her she needs to beat me at a game of volleyball to earn a date with me since she said she plays in her profile. No other guy has done that so she got back to me.
I replied to her saying "ok I haven't done this before but I like to be spontaneous, so let's meet on the Santa Monica beach and play and if you win I'll take you on a nice dinner on the pier. Give me your number and I'll give you a call."
She responded with her number, during the day I think. I went to sleep that night, then called her the next night. I started with DHV, telling her I just got back from a massage, and my job is awesome and really flexible. Then she started telling me she quit her job because her boss was screwing customers over. To build comfort I told her a true story about how I quit bank of america customer service for the same reason before. Then I set up a time and place, and told her if she loses I'll just take her home and find a July 4th party to go to by myself, but if I like her I might have to fake an injury. Then I told her I had to go and to text me her address, and got off the phone. 10 minute conversation at the most. Then she texted me her address, texted me again saying she'd send it again if I needed it, then texted me again with a ;).
So I pick her up and begin with the DHV, telling her how great my job is, and doing some AFC moves like playing my music that she didn't seem to care about and telling her how impressed I was that she knew how to use Pro Tools, etc. Then since we were having trouble finding parking and the volleyball nets were far away from the pier, I told her since she can work Pro Tools, that's hot and she's earned a date with me.
So we park at the pier, and we walk to the bathroom, and I wait for her, then when she comes out, we are looking for which direction to head exactly, so I took her hand and led her up the stairs. I made sure the touch her lower back while next to her, and we bought tickets for the rides. Playing the games I made sure to grab her around the shoulder and say in a movie like voice "win me a prize baby", which she loved, and made sure to give her a big hug when she made a ball in the tub, and felt a bit silly when we found out we needed to get 2 balls in the tub to win a prize. On the roller coaster she was opening up to touching me and we were standing really close on purpose when we were in line, the whole way up the stairs to the roller coaster, and she was screaming and loving the rides.
I know a dinner date isn't the smartest idea, but I took her on one anyway. I made sure to ask her a comfort question at dinner, which she loved - "If you could have dinner with anyone living or dead, who would it be." It was some composer that no one knows if he's gay, but she wants to know and he's a genius etc."
Then she asked me and I mirrored her answer getting equally excited talking about having dinner with Einstein. On the way back to the car she was telling me what an awesome amazing person I was and trying to set up a second date. I was hesitant, because I thought that might be decided by what kind of close I got. I suggested a walk on the beach and showed her I had a blanket, but she started talking about how she usually doesn't even kiss on the first date and refused to take a walk on the beach. the ride home was full of more good conversation with her liking me more and more even, but still, when we got back and I put my arm around her and she put on her favorite song, she wouldn't look at me. Finally I got desperate for the K-close and used a line I saw on seductionbase.com that probably works in a club, but didn't work here. I told her I have a trick where I bet her a dollar I can kiss her without touching her lips or tongue.(Then you kiss her anyway and say you owe her a dollar). But she didn't want to see the trick and said "Next time". So she was determined. I bet I could've got it though if I used a little psychology instead of that stupid line. Like "You never take risks? you never break the rules? Have you ever had so much passion on a first date that you broke the rules?" Maybe even tell a story about how I imagine my future bride and how the first date went. I came up with lots of ideas since then, but definitely blew it at the time.
Then she seemed to be interested on the phone but kept forgetting to get back to me. Then I did one little push-pull and now she's in love again. I texted her "you never got back to me yesterday. I'm not sure we should date, but I do want to be friends. I gotta get you on the mic with your violin." She responded back quick, apologizing profusely and says she does want to date, and is coming over with her violin on sat. The whole time I also kept mentioning that I had this other date, to make sure she knew I was in demand. And because of it, I'm pretty sure she's going to kiss me and maybe try to sleep with me when she comes over.
Second HB-10:
She looks like Tia Carrerre, has fake tits, and gets hundreds of messages a day. Her headline said "If you fall for me you'll never recover.", so I sent a message saying "Oh, I'm sure I'd recover. What makes you think you're such a catch anyway? And by the way, I don't think you look like tia Carrerre." She responded, then I asked her to coffee, she said she doesn't do coffee dates, and like an AFC I told her I'd take her to a nice dinner, it took a while for her to respond, so I put her on the point system and took away a point for taking so long, and gave her a point for not doing the coffee date. Then she gave me her number.
Then I called her a day later, and did the same thing. I told her I just got back from a massage, and how great and flexible my job is, then asked about her job. She's a nurse, so to build comfort I asked her how it makes her feel to be a nurse and if she likes helping people. She qualified that she does love helping people and how great it feels to be a nurse. More DHV- I also mentioned how my friend is a chef and brings me gourmet meals every night. It's pretty much true. He's my roommate and I give him $50 a month to bring me stuff from work. But since it's DHV I made it sound as cool as possible like I have a private chef. So I set up a date with her on her day off, on a Sunday night, and she said "you are romantic right?" I said "Yes", then made sure to get off the phone.
On the night of the date I was a bit worried she'd flake, but she said she was with family and pushed the date back an hour and 15 minutes and texted me her address.
On the first date I waited in my car and the girl got in and we didn't touch until I grabbed her hand at the pier. But for this date I made sure to keep my car door open, and when she came down I got out, and gave her a big hug, led her to my car and opened the door for her.
She got in legs pointed toward me, and we drove down to find a restaurant while I tried to DHV and build comfort. When we got to the restaurant and got out of the car she grabbed my arm and walked with me to the restaurant. She likes wine, so to build comfort, I ordered a bottle, and started asking her about where she grew up(in the Phillippines), and if she had any boyfriends there, and if she remembers her first kiss. She started telling me all about how she didn't have a boyfriend until she came over here, and didn't have sex till she was 23, etc. Somehow she reached out and grabbed my hand, and we pretty much sat in the restaurant rubbing each others hands across the table for about 30 minutes waiting for the check. I told her most nurses suck and can't find my viens and stuck out my arm so she would touch it, and we were rubbing each others arms. And she was looking at me with a look like "I want to fuck so bad". So after dinner, we got in the car, and she made me put on my music, which she loved, and she was cuddled up against me the whole ride to her place. When we got back she invited me up for a glass of wine, poured me a glass, put on music, started singing to me, then we started making out, for like an hour. And to my surprise, she had a rule too, and told me I'd have to go after a while. I said ok, and just kept kissing her. She said "talk to me". I didn't do a very good job, just telling her I liked how she sucked on my neck, etc, so she did it more, but damn I sure have a lot of ideas for next time. So she won, and eventually she led me out with a lot of kissing. And now she just called and can't wait to see me Saturday and says she's going to sleep thinking about me.

So all in all, I didn't even get a k-close with the first girl, but think for sure next time, and I got a major k-close but no f-close with the 2nd girl, but will for sure next time. If anyone reads this, I hope it helps clarify how you can go from not knowing a girl online to displaying some good DHV and building comfort and kino enough to get somewhere. I see a lot of frustrated guys on here that seem to have trouble getting this far, so I hope a real world example can help.

I think I'll be able to get some f closes on first dates soon, but still need more practice for sure.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

And yeah the first girl kept flaking on me. Doubt I'll see her again. So don't fuck up the k-close on a date. lol

The 2nd girl I f-closed on the 2nd date.