Post subject: Next or nah?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:57 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

so i got a girl's number like 4 days ago and we texted back and forth for like 3 days and i asked her for coffee today. She said she's tired and she can go on friday. I was busy the whole week except for today so i told her i couldnt do any day other than today shes like im sorry i cant. I told her not to worry about it and it's cool. She replied by saying "another day for sure though lol".

Should i next her or maybe ask her for coffee on next tuesday (she works mondays)

Post subject: Re: Next or nah?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:52 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

anyone??? im kinda confused. I read some of the posts and some people would say to forget her but some people would say to persist some more. Personally I am able to forget about her and move on if it's the right thing to do in this situation but i dont want to give up and find out later that there is another option that could have saved this.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:28 pm 

I don't know why you wouldn't ask again...

No harm in it. If she declines again without proposing an alternate date and time, though - yeah, move along.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

You gave her an out and she didnt take it so obviously she wants to hang out again. She probably just didnt feel like hanging out when you asked. I wouldnt read too much into it until you have some more information. too early to Next.

BD