PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:53 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Don't get the impression I'm hung up on this, or anything like that. I just think this could be used as a tool for other RAFCs on what not to do, and a means of reflection for me. The beauty of all this is that I really don't mind it. It felt like a funny little mistake after instead of "oh my god! i blew it! now i have to masturbate forever!" like it did before the game.

-Raw Data-

Characters: SciPhy, TheHire (Both RAFCs), HB8, Protective Friendzoned Douche (PFD), Some other guy who was just along for the ride.

Backstory: For TheHire, the game was something completely foreign and perception altering. For all intents and purposes, TheHire was the epitome of introverted nerdom, despite having a personality that could light up the classier half of Vegas. TheHigher and I are close friends because we both take the same classes in high school (honors nerd classes, with honors nerd kids, and a couple diamond in the rough, HB7s and 8s). In our constant discussions of the PU Arts, it became clear we were both sticken by one HB8 in particular, but given TheHire's relative lack of opportunities to game in the past, I told him I'd wing to get this girl. TheHire subsequently invited the HB8, and me to see a movie: Fast and the Furious 4.

The first sign of bad things: HB8 enthusiastically agreed, but then asked if she could invite the PFD, with whom TheHire and I were both friends. TheHire told her, "Uh no?, I invited you."
I'm kidding, he said it was cool.

The Field Report (I'll be brief): The Hire and I get to the theatre about 5 mins late, but we're the first one's there, except for the guy who's along for the ride...he's weird. Anyway,
PFD calls to say he's just reached the ticket counter. Five minutes pass, and he's not in the theatre. I call to see what's up, and he's waiting for the HB8 to get her to walk her in.

This is where his (Dead end) motives become clear.
He tells me the HB8 told him to wait for her, and I asked him to check his pants and make sure his pubes are still there because the HB8 may have stolen them along with his balls. He then she says he is coming.

He says he's coming
He's not.
He's still waiting.

I walk out to get him and the HB8 is just getting there.
I jokingly lean down to make sure his balls were there, the HB8 derrived what ever meaning from that she wanted and did the girlish "im backhanding your chest gently because I thought that was funny" thing.
I ignored it and laughed. I'm winging, not gaming her.

So the whole point of my going out there was to direct PFD to a seat so HB8 would end up sitting next to The Hire. It didn't work, so TheHire didn't get to talk to run game during the movie. But PFD is having a ball with HB8.

They are enjoying a friendly session of Friendzone, going nowhere game.

After the movie, we all sit down for Gelato.
TheHire freezes up because this is the first time he's done anything like this.
PFD is making jokes at the expense of TheHire and I.
TheHire gets insecure, he sees his way of raising his social value as dissing on me. He does so, and as his wing, I take his seriously so as to make his opinion seem valuable...or whatever...I dont know, it just seemed like blowing him off would be a dick move as his wing.
Later, I notice TheHire as pretty much run out of guts and anxiety has taken over, so I can initiate my own game. Before doing so, I bring out my own wing:
My cell phone.
Immediately, she says "Thats a sign of someone whos insecure with their surroundings."
I fucking lost reception reception between my innergame and my mouth and failed her shit test by qualifying my actions with some lame poorly articulated joke.
Later she pulls out her cellphone and I ask if she's ok as a joke,
and she says "well i RECEIVED a text"
i freeze again.
sciphy: well blah blah blah
hb8: rolls eyes*

she leaves early
im pissed at michael
both TheHire and I failed the game.

-----------------
and by the way
you lost the game
the game where if you think about the game you lose.
not the pua thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:45 pm 
Dedicated Member

You should character as a wing man !! My wing man gets greedy and starts acting up sometimes.

I'll hire you as my wing man :)

BTW.. you never fail, just a learning opportunity