PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Hey guys,

Booked a trip...coming to New York on the 22nd with a friend.

Be interested to know some cool guys with knowledge of the bars/clubs in New York! Also really want to find a good house/flat party!

Pretty experienced, but recently came out of a long relationship... I run events in my city so naturally depend on social proof, looking forward to NY!

Also, I would love to use my British accent, but i guess it's pretty common in new york? anywhere good to visit with not many tourists?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:46 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Bump, as I'm heading to NY as well for a few days in mid-May. The days I will be there will be "non-club" nights (Sun-Weds)

Not looking for places that are ultra expensive. Thanks

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 4:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello joker31, I am circuit. I will be visiting NY from the 15th till the 20th. I will be there on business but might be free Saturday. Are you down to go sarge? Im 21 years old, from texas, im Hispanic, about 5' 9". If you have questions feel free to pm me. Also if you have other pua afcs that might be interested im open to anyone.

Quote:
Bump, as I'm heading to NY as well for a few days in mid-May. The days I will be there will be "non-club" nights (Sun-Weds)

Not looking for places that are ultra expensive. Thanks