Post subject: Negs
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello all, looking for some help. Looking for some negs that work well with a girl and gets their full attention, used some of the common ones and tried some of my own but some come off too harsh, anything will do

Cheers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:48 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

My new favorite neg (Goldmemb on the forum told me these ones).....

If she has wavy/curly hair:
I like your hair, it reminds me of a mop.

If she has straight hair:
I like your hair, it reminds me of a broom.

Both have been field tested by Goldmemb and I with great success. Give them a shot.

Post subject: Hired Guns Neg
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I tried this out on three times on hired guns that wear a uniform. All were waitresses at a poker club, all on the same day and got the little self concious looks from each one of them, so I know it worked.
Me- That uniform looks great, too bad they didn't have your exact size available.
Her- What do you mean?
(This one twice)
Me- Well, it looks like you are supposed to fill it out a little more. (Implying that her tits aren't filling the top)
(This one once)
Me- Well, it looks like it pinches when you stretch to set a drink down. (Implying she may need a bigger size)

All three looked great with no size issues. I'm still kinda new and this was my first time using negs on hired guns, but it worked like a charm to DHV me. I didn't close at all...still figuring this out. The only downside was I think they asked each other about their fits, because on my way out, two of them were together and gave me the hairy-eyeball look to let me know I was busted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I would say that the above poster was maybe a little more insulting than it needed to be. A neg is a backhand compliment, you arent trying to tell them that they are ugly.

Negs like (At $2 drink nights) "I bet you are a uni student, only uni students need to come to $2 drink nights cause they're poor ass bludgers" is better cause its fun and is playing on a stereo type.

A neg like this allows them to defend themselves instead of just saying "thanks a lot" and looking irritated.

Also they can turn it around on you and say "so why are you here then or some shit" to which you can tell them that you are a uni student. This is then funny cause you effectively called yourself a poor ass bludger as well. This doesnt DLV though as the conversational tone is fun and it should be obvious that the neg was just intended in jest and not to actually insult.

Lumping them into a stereotype (sometimes one which they are obviously not a part of) can consitiute good negging cause it can usually be made funny.

But hey

Dont listen to me. This is my first post.

Bam

Post subject: Re: Negs
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:07 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
some come off too harsh
This may be a result of the tone of voice and body language. It's not always what you say but how you say it. Cliche, but true. If you say it with a deep tone and straight face, she may get the impression it isn't a neg/observation but an insult. I understand that a neg should come off as a "backhanded compliment", but I would use a teasing tone. It comes off as more light hearted and smirk/smile never hurt anyone.

What are some of the "harsh negs" you have used? Maybe we can change them around a little bit.

Post subject: Re: Negs
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:56 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
some come off too harsh
This may be a result of the tone of voice and body language. It's not always what you say but how you say it. Cliche, but true. If you say it with a deep tone and straight face, she may get the impression it isn't a neg/observation but an insult. I understand that a neg should come off as a "backhanded compliment", but I would use a teasing tone. It comes off as more light hearted and smirk/smile never hurt anyone.

What are some of the "harsh negs" you have used? Maybe we can change them around a little bit.
As well as dont use to many negs or you will bring down the girls self-esteem, You have to know how to say a neg without actually coming off as a jerk. Have a sly smile when your say certain negs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

thanks for the replies, found an older post on negs and toned down the way i said them at the weekend and got a better response

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

for a girl who is very tanned

"Holly-Tan-a-molly"