Post subject: neg-plosion
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So, I don't want to babble thru this whole thing so I'll get to it.

HB bartender that my friends know:
brunette, a little italian looking, average sexy, most bangable.

We order beers and my friend talks to her a bit and whatever.

I was a bit faded and didn't really feel like spitt'n but I saw a little window so I stabbed it. I was like "you know my sister" she: yeah, we were in class together etc..." as she's working and I let it tail off 'cause I wasn't really try'n to give a shit but still want to fuck everything i see so just pawing at it a little i guess.

Then I heard my words echoing from some dude down the bar that was talking to her I don't know if it was a jealous bf or just a jealous orbitor. always some dork hating on me.

Later on: I decieded to get my tab early 'cause I had driving to do and need time to sober up. I was like tab me out and it was five bucks and then she's like we have a 10 min on credit cards. so, im like lemme get a pbr then she like interups me and is trying to like tell me the prices of stuff so i can reach the min. and I'm just "I don't need your help...lemme get a bud and a pbr" and then there's like whoosh!! of emotional backlash...she's like "i don't need your help!" Sit down boy! and I totally did sit down. It caught me by surprise. I saw myself in the mirror and I was blushing. Chic bartenders get in this power zone sometimes-i hate that bullshit. I challanged her and she is obviously used to dudes blowing her and shit. fuck that. You're just a girl to me-I wanna put my thumb in ur butt and make u bark like a dog.

But, yeah she was all rattled by what I said and went on and on a little- like said i was rude and a jerk and all this shit. I just sat there and smiled, knowing that there's a time to talk and a time to chill. I certainly wasn't going to apologize or qualify my remark-fuck that. So, time goes by and I start talking to my friends further down the bar

Then, its like she's all trying to get my attention and coming up with stupid reasons to talk to me like i had landed a blow to her ego and she wanted my attention. It was just so text book it was embarassing to me.
I pretty much brushed her off.

It was a little intense. Being a pua takes some serious nerve. I'll be honest I wasn't real sure where to go with it. I probably should've branched off of it and built some rapport. But, honestly I knew based on my current vibe I wan't going to have the nerve to close it. So, it'd just be a waste of time pretend to give a shit with no payoff.

Plus, I just started hanging out with these dudes and we've got a buncha project's in the works I just really didn't feel like risking looking like a dork so I let the sexual tension fizzle.