PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Okay so im at a club for my birthday, and I stary dancing with this hb9 and shes like grinding on me hard and rubbing her vagina all over my leg. So to this I respond "youre making my cock so hard"(credit swinggcat) to which she responds "sounds like a deal" and then we kiss then she asks me for my name(ioi) then i tell her and get her name. Then we start making out seductively while her legs are around me, all while on the dance floor. Then this other girl we didn't know was like "get a room" or some shit lol. Then hb9 says she has to go to the bathroom, so she goes and i wait. When she comes out she says she has to go back to her friends. So i number close.

Then the next day I text her "youre either the coolest girl ive ever met or a total weirdo, probably a bit of both" Her: " hahahahha I'm the most awesome girl you'll ever get with" so now i dont know how to f-close, ive been using some push pull thats about it. Oh and she lives like an hour away so that's an issue..HELP

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:28 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Then the next day I text her "youre either the coolest girl ive ever met or a total weirdo, probably a bit of both" Her: " hahahahha I'm the most awesome girl you'll ever get with" so now i dont know how to f-close, ive been using some push pull thats about it. Oh and she lives like an hour away so that's an issue..HELP

Shes playful here, most women arn't playful with me in texts. Some are monotone. Advice for next time reply back with "Prove it!" etc "dinner x date"