Post subject: Need reply... Asap
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

AOL: Modestas23
Me: Subject: WOW your HOT
Lol it would be great if it were true.

Just wondering... Is that your real hair in your default... Or is it a wig?

HB: Thats my real hair; I dont wear wigs.

Any ideas on a reply?

Post subject: Re: Need reply... Asap
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:16 pm 

Modestas23,

I want to help you out here and try to get you further in this interaction and ones you do later. So let me point a few quick things out because I want to see you do well with women online.
Quote:
Okay, why are we opening with a generic compliment in our subject. How many times do you honestly thing she has heard that in her life. It's like using the word SHIT now that you are older versus when you are like 4 years old. When you're 4 it's like Oh my god he said "SHIT. You're in trouble." Now that you are older you are numb to the word because it's lost it's meaning. Kind of like her hearing how hot she is all the time.

Secondly, you saying "It would be great if it were true." Is this suppose to be a neg or did you actually want to insult her. Because the wig thing you do later is a neg in itself. This is just a flat insult. I am not sure what you are going for here, but this isn't going to help generate attraction so please stop.
Quote:

Any ideas on a reply?
Okay so this was an actual neg that Mystery has used for years and many guys use it online to break the ice, and establish some value by negging. It can be a descent way to open depending on your personal style. This is the problem with usign other people's lines though, because they don't relate to you it's hard to transition.

The opener is done, it has run it's course, no need to talk about it anymore cause she responded, and now you need to transition. It needs to go to something interesting or you will lose her interest. You could stack another interesting opener you know or make an interesting statement. Don't use my exact words here but you could do something like....

"That is your real hair, well it's nice anyways. You know that reminds me of the time my friends and I were watching Scoobie Doo one day, you know how they always pull the mask off the dude at the end and the funniest thing happened...."

Even if what you transition to doesn't make conversational since that is okay because people have random thoughts all the time. The point is we need to start building attraction and some situational comfort. To do that we need to tell her something interesting that has happened to you in your life. She learns something about you, and you get to DHV spike it to create more attraction.

Use things you would transition to in field as if you just opened. What would you say to a girl you just opened to keep her interest and build attraction? That is what you should use here.

Good luck,

Jon

Post subject: Re: Need reply... Asap
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:02 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:

Any ideas on a reply?

Why don't you just be yourself and just say what comes to mind. I mean is it necessary to go up to a girl and insult her in order for you to think it might increase your chances to fuck her or date her in the long run? Im just curious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:57 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

AOL: Modestas23
Its some pua shitt I found on the internet for online game... Just wanted to try it out and see how it worked...And I use it on chicks who know there hott... For ex on chicks who have like 200 picture comments on their pictures... And plus it gets their attention cause girls like that get tons of messages like"Hey beautiful whats up"... And plus it didnt seem like she got offended so she mustve liked it :)