Post subject: Need help with colleague
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys,
A couple of weeks ago I posted about a colleague of lmine that I found out that that I was very attractive and wouldn't mind going out with me.ive been somewhat distant and cocky ( to be honest my last shift I probably came off like and asshole). I want to ask her out on a date to get to know her to see if this relationship would be worth it, but my closing game is still in the pussy AFC stage, how do I close for a date without coming off like a bitch and not looking like an ass .
Thanks

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:37 pm 
King Among Mortals

You didn't want to follow the advice you were given in the original thread?

Those that ask advice, then are to afraid, or to ignorant to implement it are "Askholes".

Sitting around with your eyes shut, being all 'distant & cocky' dreaming of her one day, walking up to your work station, hiking up her skirt, and sitting on your face, will get you little more than an empty bottle of hand lotion.

You need to take ACTION Bro.

There is the likely chance she is waiting for you to do jut that!

Read this post and LISTEN to what this little girl is saying.

Combine that with what Magic has already told you!

woman-s-perspective-vt180617.html

Someone else will slide in on you very soon pal, leaving you with regret, and another case of blue balls.

Typically if your here to TRY to get "that one girl" you never will!

All rooted to the fact that you'll never have the balls to try!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:53 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Just ask her out.

Right now you're thinking about the what if's and the maybe's. Completely remove those thoughts from your mind and don't think beyond "She will accept." and "She won't." Honestly, the worst thing that can happen is god forbid if she says yes then you have to date her and carry on trying to tick the right boxes for one another. At least if she says no it's done there and then and you can move on. Attraction is hardly ever anything personal. Everyone has preferences and some people simply prefer completely different people.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:41 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Hi guys,
A couple of weeks ago I posted about a colleague of lmine that I found out that that I was very attractive and wouldn't mind going out with me.ive been somewhat distant and cocky ( to be honest my last shift I probably came off like and asshole). I want to ask her out on a date to get to know her to see if this relationship would be worth it, but my closing game is still in the pussy AFC stage, how do I close for a date without coming off like a bitch and not looking like an ass .
Thanks
Your confidence and tonality means a lot more then what you say. Keep it simple and just ask her out. "Hey let's meet up for some coffee sometime"

boom.

Just focus on the delivery ;-)