PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

so im going out tonight and this weekend last weekend for partying because im getting surgery next week. Me and two of my buddies are going out all three attractive guys but none of us have the balls to go up to the girls but i think i do just not quite sure what to say i dont have much skills with opening and hopeing some of you guys can give me a hand my only problem is opening after the opener i think im good to go wat usually happens is another of my buddies reals the girls in and im the wingman and im a great wingman wich would be understanding to why im good after they are already opened so if someone could give me some smooth openers or soemthing i would greatly appreciate it!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:51 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
so im going out tonight and this weekend last weekend for partying because im getting surgery next week. Me and two of my buddies are going out all three attractive guys but none of us have the balls to go up to the girls but i think i do just not quite sure what to say i dont have much skills with opening and hopeing some of you guys can give me a hand my only problem is opening after the opener i think im good to go wat usually happens is another of my buddies reals the girls in and im the wingman and im a great wingman wich would be understanding to why im good after they are already opened so if someone could give me some smooth openers or soemthing i would greatly appreciate it!
I think the easiest opener that get the best results is an opinion opener ... 9 times out of 10 you will get some kind of respond depend on energy, and body language ... I think a good one is wear some cologne and go up to a gurl up to her and ask her say "I just brought this cologne so what do you think of it" and game off of that ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

okay so yeah opening may seem harder than it is. actually if you know you are attractive ad people are watching you it is so easy to open, gitrls will be interested. say you are having a debate with your frien and you have friend that has a girlfriend who kiseed another girls, is that cheating and they will answer, be sure they can hear you clearly out and your body languge is soooooo important if you are attractive care about your body languae you may be seen a s the leader of your friends if you are the only guy doing good body language

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

okay so yeah opening may seem harder than it is. actually if you know you are attractive ad people are watching you it is so easy to open, gitrls will be interested. say you are having a debate with your frien and you have friend that has a girlfriend who kiseed another girls, is that cheating and they will answer, be sure they can hear you clearly out and your body languge is soooooo important if you are attractive care about your body languae you may be seen a s the leader of your friends if you are the only guy doing good body language

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: kevinsalas45a@gmail.com
to women - "o my god...not you again" .."okay c ya later"

You can say just kidding and keep talking to them or move onto the next girl or group of girls....if you do these 'drive by' openers than they are all open to you and after talking to a few people they will either reopen you or the next girl you open will start pushing to conversate with you.

If its a club you are talking about (I wish I could be there with you)....yet all you have to do is put you hand out (palm up) and look for them to take your hand....than spin them around by putting their arm in front up and around their bodies so after they spin they have a huge smile on their face and have been instantly nonverbally opened.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Approach anxiety is a bust but we all get it. There are many tools you can use to get past the AA. Honestly in my blog which is linked below, I wrote an entire article about getting rid of it aswell as and entire article about pumping your inner game up. I suggest you check them out.

As far as openers go, Im not a fan of dwelling on them to much, they should be the easiest part. Its keeping the convo going that is the hard part for me. Just be generally outgoing and fun to be a around and woman will notice. Try not to post up in a corner or at the bar, just always be moving so you look involved.

This may sound crazy but you might want to open a set of some guys first, that way u have more friends at the bar and anyone they approach and bring over you have access to. Last night for example this guy had this crazy looking beer, and myself loving beer I asked him what kind it was. we got to talking as i finished my cig and out of no were his "crew rolls up" about 5 HB 7+

good luck