PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: jechevarria@yahoo.com
AOL: 243+Evers+street
Hey dudes, im still on my pursuit to gettin women to drop their panties for me. Yesterday i went to a small house party with my boys. Talked to a few girls and played beer pong,overall it was a chill time. I didnt close anyone but i noticed that what i say doesnt go with what i do. i do not use lines just natural game but even though what i say may be good my body shows, shyness? maybe? i dont fully understand it but after the party i got dropped of with my bestfriend and we decided to chill and keep drinking. while we were chilling drunk (and extremly honest), he told me that i have game im just not projecting it correctly. He told me that i have everything i need im just not using it correctly.He said that i say everything with a playful voice instead of putting in bass and authority. Actually the main thing he kept repeating was that i wasnt being agressive at all. Any body got any tips?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:16 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

You do not have to be agressive to be in control, you just have to be in control. I was dancing with 2hb 8's n their 6 friend on friday. Because their was me +3 other guys would try to hop in. I didn't have to say a word or be threatening, all I had to do was shift my body so they were always on the outside looking in. The girl wanted to dance with each other n me, not anyone else. They would turn a little n so would I. You can honestly dictate the situation by simple assuming the "in charge" role. If I walk into a group, I own it. Don't try to become a part of a group. Create a new one with u at the helm during the interaction. As long as u r in charge, u can easily move the obstacles n in all honesty alot of the obstacles will just move away after they realize u run shit. Hope this helps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: jechevarria@yahoo.com
AOL: 243+Evers+street
thanks it does help a bit but i think what he meant was on how to escalate the attraction into flirting then kissing

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:58 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Well escalation is important as hell. Don't be afraid to escalate if you don't know how the only way you'll learn is to practice... If you try escalating a lot of girls you will start to notice for yourself what you should or should not do.

And from the post above which is very important is to not try to be part of the group but create your own.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This reminds me of my friends Juan ...

Instead of adopting a whole new confident "the man" personality -- which chicks will instantly know is fake -- try interspersing just a little of your less-common seriousness with your normal fun-ness. We all have "the shadow", I think Jung called it ...

You lead with friendliness, which is comfort. That's your natural way and it's working and it's cool. But then you need attraction. Your shadow should provide that. Our shadows make us whole. After getting friendly with a girl, say some stuff you feel strongly about. If you're not gelling after that, say goodbye, and go build comfort with other girls. No problem for you right? And she'll at least respect your willingness to walk away.

Express your core man. Only Brads and Johnnys can get away without the core for very long.