PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Okay, short introduction.
Im no afc, usually get girls fairly easy but im far from a skilled pua.
So, like 2 months ago i started texting with a girl ( that ive at that moment
havent met). We go along great, flirting was good, sexual content im conversation was great.
We then started talking over the phone like almost everyday for maybe 4-5 weeks. (By this time we both liked eachother as much as you can do without seeing eachother).
Anyway we got togheter in her town, stayed in hotel for 2 nights. And it started real good when we met, i had a pretty good frame, we laughed alot and ended up with her giving me a handjob in the bed. We cuddled like a couple during the night.
The next day i think my frame was a little bit worse, but we still got along good and laughed and so on but thw flirting was missing... (think i got nervous maybe).
Anyway the last time spent togheter before i went home, was waay to little flirting....she shyed away at one point when i tried to kiss her...but she still cuddled with me...

So after i left and went home we talked about it and she said she didnt know what she felt, and i said i liked her... (maybe was stupid i dont know).

Later on i saw a conversation when she typed her bff that she needed a "badboy" and that i probably bellonged in the friendzone..

This is an hb8 and remember we talked thru phone like every single day for a month... and now she stoped answering my texts..

I know that most ppl will tell me i should let it go. But i have other fuckbuddies but i really want this one girl since i want a relationship and we connected extremely great at first...

My own thoughts are to maybe let it pass 2weeks and try to meet her again?
Please help

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:57 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

i doubt that, you are already unbalanced, she made you so, you need much more time and other girl.
if you already missed the train there is no use in running after, wait for another one.
it's lost man, don't get yourself bad manners, don't chase girls and don't struggle for them, cause you will stick to this bad manner and it will become a behavior pattern which you don't want, and it will lead to much more mental pain, i tell you from experience.
let it go, create yourself new roads to happier life.

~Vlad

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I guess Youre rightt man.
Alltho i really want This one girl and want to add that after i made the post she texted me.
She gave som iois like long texts, lot of smileys and so forth.
She also mentioned she is confused due to her breakup with a boyfriend recently before we started talking.
Id hate to give this up

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:37 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I guess Youre rightt man.
Alltho i really want This one girl and want to add that after i made the post she texted me.
She gave som iois like long texts, lot of smileys and so forth.
She also mentioned she is confused due to her breakup with a boyfriend recently before we started talking.
Id hate to give this up
since when long text or any part of text is an IOI, IOIs is body language, if she said she FZed you, she might only playing with you now, it's just casual things girls says to make guys believe they want them.
girls aren't stupid they know what turns us on, unfortunately guys like you get the bait.
i would tell you, just close a date with her and try to f-close her, but i doubt that you can f-close her and i doubt that she will let you, because you are already unbalanced, your mind set on chase her, so your actions will do, you will just get no useful experience from this, she will just make you chase her more, and waste more mental energy, don't praise behavior patterns like this, you don't want to fight for girls and it's the last thing they want you to do.
i really suggest you text her, "it was nice to meet you, i'm not interested to be in contact with you".
it will set you a mind set that you are choosing, and when girls will try to understand why or try to win you back, it will strength this mind set.

~Vlad

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This is a tricky one, but it's not unsolvable. You haven't completely fucked it up. What you need to do is get out of the friendzone, first things first, why do you get put into the friendzone. A girl feels as though you don't have enough S and R value that she would considering pursuing you, but they don't want you out of their life. The reason why this other guy is walking back into the picture is the girl doesn't want to be alone. So you need to make her feel as though she is the one that is loosing you. My first advice would be to message her and say "Hey, I need a girls perspective on something". She should respond, and it might be very subtle but you should still get a response, proceed to tell her that you've been talking to this girl for the last however long, probably a two weeks into when you and this girl started going sour, NOT while you guys were hitting it hot because you'll just piss her off. Say "I really like this girl, but I've been chasing money and partying all the time lately, my life is so exciting, every night there is something new, and I don't feel as though she is a "bad" enough girl for me". Whatever her response to this is doesn't matter, that's not the point of this, the point is to get her emotions back into the game with you. No matter how nice or far away she is there is a sense of you there. You need to bring those back out, say again in the text we messed around a little, I'm very attracted to this new girl but I'm not feeling the connection. Pretty much what I'm trying to say is you need to make it seem as though you have re-created your life and bring another girl into the picture to make her jealous, you have had sexual contact with this girl and there was a reason for it, girls don't forget that shit. Message me if you need any more help. These are my favorite ones to do, fuck what everyone says, I've done it and its badass.