PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=77795870

There you go. Any help would be much appreciated.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:05 pm 
English Muffin

Looks decent to me. I would find a better profile pic and I would get rid of the pic of you with the foil blanket, its' a cool pic but your face is kinda scary on it lol.

What messages do you send?

What are your results so far?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Looks decent to me. I would find a better profile pic and I would get rid of the pic of you with the foil blanket, its' a cool pic but your face is kinda scary on it lol.

What messages do you send?

What are your results so far?
Results have been horrible thus far. I'm not totally sure why. Here are the last 5 messages I sent out...

1) (One of her profile pictures had her hugging one of those ancient Chinese statues) Are you or are you not currently involved with Sun Tzu? I have no interest in pursuing someone who is linked with someone like that.

2) (She mentioned in her profile that her dog is her best friend) You need a new best friend (no offense to your current best friend). Are you still taking applicant's?

3) (Her headline says "Trying this again) "Trying this again" implies that the first time didn't go well. You got catfished right?

4) (Her profile mentions being able to do impressions. So does mine) Oh God, there are so many things to make fun of you about! However, doing so would not be appropriate at this point in the interaction, so instead I'll ask you about your Christopher Walken impression. You no doubt have one right?

5) (Her profile mentions loving Will Ferrell movies) Greetings fellow Will Ferrell fan.

Anchorman 2.

Just as funny as the first? Or not nearly as funny as the first?

I've probably sent out about 50 first messages to girls along those lines, always mentioning something about their profile, and I've got about 48 views with 2 tepid responses. I have to get some more pictures this weekend to take out the tin foil one and the one with me in the water. Believe it or not, that's the best I have right now.

Any suggestions?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:11 pm 
English Muffin

Your messages are very neggy. Doesn't help with bad pics.

Change those 2 pics like I suggested and use an opener such as:

Hey (name) are you a wizard? i'm curious, how the hell have you got me to send you message?! ;)

Blast that and show me the responses, literally spam POF with it, just make sure you use her name so that pof doesnt know you're spamming and it looks like you aren't copying and pasting to her.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:30 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

This message was what got me laid 3 weeks ago with some chic I met on POF.
I swear I get 4 responses out of every ten I send.

Me: ok sounds good at what time do I pick you up???

Her: ??? What???? Who are you????

Me: oops, sorry I sent message to wrong person. But regardless what time do I pick you up tonight???

Her: we never spoke before. What's your deal?

Me: my Internet is about to die. Where can I call you?

Her: 786^^^*^^##

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:37 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Also use filters, filters are your friend.

I always go for the ones that do not have a car and have kids. Those are the easiest to fuck on the same night.

I know I will be getting a lot of shit for this post by other pua but I don't give shit because it works.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:10 am 
English Muffin

I get the feeling you're very good looking Brian if you get that stuff to work for you. i like the filter idea though. Hate it when the girls drive and so they can't drink and can't miss the bus by accident ;)

Or maybe your POF profile pic has a pic of your lovely table in it?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:39 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I get the feeling you're very good looking Brian if you get that stuff to work for you. i like the filter idea though. Hate it when the girls drive and so they can't drink and can't miss the bus by accident ;)

Or maybe your POF profile pic has a pic of your lovely table in it?

I will pm you a link of my profile so you can critique it. I only have one recent pick and my profile says the usual chick crack shit saying I am looking for love and trying to find my soul mate and all that gay shit.