PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Who are the Natural ones from this forum. My name is omaralonzo and I am more interested in becoming a Natural than a PUA. Yes i do agree that the PUA community have an outstanding view, ideas, skills , techniques, philosophy on picking up women but I would prefer to follow the path of Naturals. With PU there is too much thinking process for me to execute n accomplish but with being Natural. Its all unconscious effort. No thinking just pure intinct, muscle memory. This is what I am thriving for.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Though it could came across rude and arrogant I consider myself a natural. I ended up chasing those beautiful creatures we call women since my first heart break. I have been flipping ever since and see sex as recreational. For the sakes of it I am even a writer talking about my sex and drunk tales ( fratires ).

But I think this term is over rated because it can be a bit like " i was born a seducer, deal with it bitch I am the best " and that's not how a " natural " want to came across

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:35 pm 
The Grand Puba

Wait...what? Are you looking to learn how to be a natural?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:01 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yup. So far I am familiar with Richard la Ruina. Any otherd suggestions bro?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:10 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Yup. So far I am familiar with Richard la Ruina. Any otherd suggestions bro?
A natural is a natural, because he's naturally good with women. He didn't learn when he as 18/19/21 things about being good, he was already good.
It's impossible to learn how to be a natural, because that way you're not being one.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I think what OP means is how to use natural game when it comes to picking up women, and NOT being a natural. Using natural game involves avoiding canned openers, peacocking, and creating a fake persona to hide the real you.

In my opinion, natural game involves being comfortable with who you are. For that you need to figure out who you are, what you want, are you happy with other things, etc...

Work on yourself physically, intellectually, emotionally, and if you want, spiritually in order to achieve natural game. It is better to be as genuine and authentic as possible because women are attracted to that (not 18 year old air-headed bimbos).

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:38 pm 
King Among Mortals

You can't get schooled on becoming a natural, but you can let your natural ability thrive. How? Approach more women.

It's natural to want to put your dick in them.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:42 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
You can't get schooled on becoming a natural, but you can let your natural ability thrive. How? Approach more women.

no...

Naturals hit on girls as part of an OVERALL lifestyle...

I've yet to meet a spam pickup monkey who is a "natural" lol...

Naturals in general:

*Look good or are good looking ( take it as you want but gym , fashion , grooming are all important things.
*"Usually" get a bulk of there results from social circle , club circles and online. ( the average pickup monkey wouldn't understand what a social circle means so there poses the first problem...)
*and that's it..

They look good and women are integrated into their lifestyle. When you do this, you don't have to spam approach pickup monkey to get a minimally decent looking sex life...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:41 am 
English Muffin

I need a routine on becoming a natural

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I'm not exactly sure how someone can consider themselves natural and yet be on here. I'd consider myself a natural of sorts, as I was able to attract and date many "girls" from a very early age. I've always understood them well. However, there's no doubt that I've had my share of hang ups that the community has helped me get past. I don't think anyone can be completely one or the other.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:07 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Quote:

no...

Naturals in general:

*Look good or are good looking ( take it as you want but gym , fashion , grooming are all important things.
*"Usually" get a bulk of there results from social circle , club circles and online. ( the average pickup monkey wouldn't understand what a social circle means so there poses the first problem...)
*and that's it..

They look good and women are integrated into their lifestyle. When you do this, you don't have to spam approach pickup monkey to get a minimally decent looking sex life...
Oh good the complete instructions.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:28 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

no...

Naturals in general:

*and that's it..

Oh good the complete instructions.
basically look good and get a life , spam approach pickup monkey doesn't get you there...