Post subject: Wrong mindset?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So i'm new to this community, but i really need help because i'm not making great progress with women.

I have red the Mystery Method and Magic bullets, but what is the point of reading this stuff while much people tell that "natural game" is way more better?

I mean, these books/ebooks etc sell because people fail on being a good natural. But being natural means not using standard or canned material right?

Basically saying natural is like being AFC, but you know what to say.

Please explain.

Post subject: Re: Wrong mindset?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:03 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
So i'm new to this community, but i really need help because i'm not making great progress with women.

I have red the Mystery Method and Magic bullets, but what is the point of reading this stuff while much people tell that "natural game" is way more better?

I mean, these books/ebooks etc sell because people fail on being a good natural. But being natural means not using standard or canned material right?

Please explain.
Natural in this context should mean more of your nature, not being born with it. You can change your nature into that of someone who does this naturally, after all, natural PUAs are only better because they've had circumstances that give them opportunities to practice more.

Notice why the canned material works, and invent ways to use that. For instance a neg. A neg works because it shows you aren't nervous that you will insult her with a small comment. There are canned negs, but as long as you understand the basic rule that explains why it works, your material should be fine if you make it up yourself.

Social skills are like any other skills, they require practice and information. You have the information, think on it, understand it, then practice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:12 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Bru, read Gambler's book, it will clear up a considerable amount of shit for you, also bae in mind that canned material is not the way to go especially with the amount of publicity this stuff is getting these days. Just say you are using “the cube” or “strawberry field” etc, all it will take is the girl to Google that shit and it, pua will pop up a million times.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:20 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

"natural" in this context just means that you are trying to have more of a real conversation and not just stuff you have memorized.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

What natural game is is when you display something you are. "It's not what you do, its who you are", everyone is a natural when they are born. It's just that over time, due to conditioning from the people around them, reality happens and the individual gives it a meaning. Well when they give it a meaning, they create more and more beliefs about who they are or their self image. So a person has a particular way of looking at themselves, and however they see themselves and the world around them will determine what kind of events take place in their life.

Now there's a lot of guys out there who started with the community in general as far as using canned material just to start breaking through some limiting beliefs and then after getting sick of it, quit using that stuff, in then found to their suprise that women liked the real them. Then all of a sudden the become naturals. I mean, this is a very common theme, happened to me personally as well.

So back to the original question. If you want to BE a natural, then just be it. Now how do you go about doing this, well you have to let go of all bullshit that says you're not and plug in some new beliefs. Affirmations/autosuggestion/incantations are really useful for this. Also you have to start being able to handle your emotions better. Such as if a woman rejects you, are you going to feel bad and get angry and express those emotions, or are you going to push them down deeper/repress to more instill a belief in it so it happens more, or are you simply going to just let it go. Like for example, if a little kid said you were stupid, would you feel bad about it. I highly doubt it because you don't value a kids opinion over your own. Well the same goes true for other people, I think a big piece of natural game is to start valueing your own opinion of yourself more than those around you. "Believing in yourself". At the same time, being a caring person that is looking out for the best interest and common good. so not being an asshole about it.

So yeah, natural game to me, is just uncovering the layers of bullshit that we developed and children and in highschool, usually I think that's where it occurs. And also changing the way we look at things.

I'll give two examples to end this post. Your in highschool, and one of your guy friends calls you a loser for trying to meet some chick. OK, someone who isn't a natural, would have probably thought, "o he's right, god i looked like such an idiot, I'll never be cool...." a natural on the other hand would have said, "God my friend is so insecure, he's trying to stop me from picking up women so he want have to feel like a loser because he's a scared little pussy and won't do it himself, damn i need to get better friends."

Next one, you walk up to some woman and start a conversation. She acts weird and walks off. someone who is not being natural would say "O wow, that woman just totally rejected me, god i'm such a loser, I'll never get this thing right..." While a natural would say to himself "Wow, I'm so incredibly good looking that that women actually believed she'd never have a chance with me, damn, I'm going to have to start tuning it down....", or "Wow, that chick was so turned on by me that she had to walk away because she was scared that she was going to cheat on her boyfriend with me in the bathroom, how the hell did I get blessed with such incredible magnetic attractiveness. Another day in the life..."

Hope that clears it up for you, kind of long, but felt it necessary to really get my point of view across. In all honesty, natural game has more to do with who you are then what you do. So it's just a matter of changing how you see yourself, that's all. Creating optimism and seeing yourself in a positive light

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I think a mix of both is better. mixing pick up skills with natural game can bring you progress for sure. Sometimes if you're not practiced enough, girls will tend to notice it and eventually you'll lose your chance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:56 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I consider canned material to be like training wheels, it helps guys feel comfortable when they start trying to pick up because they have something to say when they don't know what to say naturally. Also, using canned material will help a noob understand why that material works which will allow them to think of their own material.

Personally I use a mix of natural game and canned material but I only use canned material that seems close to my personality and behavior.

Post subject: Re: Wrong mindset?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
a lot of naturals use their own canned material, that is if you hang around some of them long enough then you will start to notice they have their favourite phrases, anecdotes, observations and such (it's only natural ;) )
Quote:

Please explain.
it's not about what you say, it's about how you say it. It is possible to score with a hot girl in a club by saying hardly anything... shit man, you can just snap photos of them all the time - girls love to pose for the camera.

so you can think of it more like it's not knowing what to say, it's knowing how to act. personally, if I had to study these ebooks, I would fail miserably... but for people who really need help with their game, I would say the great value of these books is to point people in the right direction, to learn the right attitude that works for them. Not to learn specific canned phrases.

The natural lives in his own world. This world seems completely normal to him but perhaps a bit unbelievable to guys who have not seen naturals in action.

Naturals often turn down girls who most normal guys would give their left arm for...

Naturals sometimes hear shit like a girl saying to her gf "I want to take him home with me", when she is standing right next to him... (I still think that is a bit fucked :) )

AFC -> PUA... I'm guessing 1 in 10, dunno just pulled it out of a hat
AFC -> Natural... much harder (and I'm guessing that AFC would be a natural anyway, who just had a bunch of shit he had to unlearn)

for average PUAs it is still a "numbers game", although they can get way better results than an AFC and obviously if they were to hit on 7s and 8s the results would be quite impressive.

For top PUAs and true naturals, it is not a numbers game because practically every girl and hot ass babe is into you.

Imagine kissing a hot blonde a bit in a public place, looking down and thinking "gee those look firm"... then pulling the top of her shirt forward and sticking your hand down there to feel. Then having her say "that's not very nice". You say "I know"... but still leave your hand down the shirt, groping - cause damn they do feel firm! That's the world of the natural...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:21 pm 
Dedicated Member

AOL: XxKoreaN54xX
Being natural means simply to not fake who you are.

Thus instead of pretending to be the player, become him.

Do this by changing your habits, changing your values, etc.

I'm not saying give up everything that you find important in life, but rather change the small things like your body language, your vocal tonality, eye contact, sense of humor.

It's small things like that that will prove success.

btw, it's okay to use canned material... just don't use them if they don't make sense to you or don't seem to fit in with who you are.

Routines and material are just like something you've heard from a friend or seen a friend do. If you treat them like magic switches, you're doing it wrong.
So like I said, use them only if they make sense to you.

<33

Grape's eBook of 2009 (71 pages of useful information) http://www.scribd.com/doc/24523878/Grap ... ok-of-2009

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:

I'm not saying give up everything that you find important in life, but rather change the small things like your body language, your vocal tonality, eye contact, sense of humor.

btw, it's okay to use canned material... just don't use them if they don't make sense to you or don't seem to fit in with who you are.

Routines and material are just like something you've heard from a friend or seen a friend do. If you treat them like magic switches, you're doing it wrong.

<33
Woah woah, change your values? Why would you change your values just to get some ass? I don't recommend that, if you change your values because girls don't like one of them, you're pathetic, and deserve every failure you get.

If you see a value that most people don't like, you can keep it to yourself, but don't go around changing yourself to match some non existent ideal so you can have widespread appeal. If you have nasty habits, those should be changed, not your values.

If you do have a warped sense of value, for instance, you think hitting a woman is fine, (which I am against) I would rather you keep your value over changing who you are because "It's not attractive to women". How can you be any more of a bitch than if you change your very core because you're not good with women?

Those examples given in the previous post were not values, those were social skills. If you don't know the difference, I don't know what to tell you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:37 pm 
Dedicated Member

AOL: XxKoreaN54xX
Quote:
Quote:

<33
Woah woah, change your values? Why would you change your values just to get some ass? I don't recommend that, if you change your values because girls don't like one of them, you're pathetic, and deserve every failure you get.

If you see a value that most people don't like, you can keep it to yourself, but don't go around changing yourself to match some non existent ideal so you can have widespread appeal. If you have nasty habits, those should be changed, not your values.

If you do have a warped sense of value, for instance, you think hitting a woman is fine, (which I am against) I would rather you keep your value over changing who you are because "It's not attractive to women". How can you be any more of a bitch than if you change your very core because you're not good with women?

Those examples given in the previous post were not values, those were social skills. If you don't know the difference, I don't know what to tell you.
I do believe I explained only to give up small things. You're right, I was misleading by using the term value so broadly.

I meant small and unattractive values like collecting toenails and playing Pokemon 3 hours a day. or should I say values like toenails and Pokemon?? lol

anyway, you get my point.

R-m, thanks for pointing that out. It would be very bad if someone interpreted that wrong.

<33

Grape's eBook of 2009 (71 pages of useful information) http://www.scribd.com/doc/24523878/Grap ... ok-of-2009