Post subject: School Gaming?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Hey guys, I'm looking for your opinion on something, I'm a RAFC (I got out of a 3 year relationship last year, I wouldn't mind going into a new one but primarily I just want to pick-up girls and build up a good rapport for myself).

I was thinking of using school as a sort of training ground to pick-up or even just to build up my confidence with talking to girls. I'm fine with walking up to them and talking to them but sometimes I have trouble portraying this AM image.

I just moved to a new school 2 months ago - I'm in 6th year (I dunno what that is on American terms but I'm 17 in my last year). I think it would be a good idea to get me into more parties. What do you guys think?

M

"We are what we repeatedly do. excellence therefore is a habit and not an act."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I've done this myself. School is a perfect gaming ground for anyone because the girls that you don't ATTRACT you can still use as pivots and social value. My advice: talk to everyone. Of every group. The popular kids, the not popular kids, the people in the middle, and just all in all everyone.

I'm your age and I've been doing the same thing this year. School isn't even half way over and I can't walk down a hallway without running into at least 5 people I know. I don't like to sarge in school, but I use all the girls there are potential targets to test out any new routines or ideas on, as well as to increase social value just about anywhere. And if one of em seems to be into you, grab her phone number and take it from there.

If you want a great opener for school, do this: When you are sitting next to a girl in class who you're interested in (or who's just generally hot) girl her a note with a tic tac toe board - one of the spaces already filled in with an X or an O (your move) and write on the note "Best 2 out of 3, you're goin down!!!"

This is a great icebreaker.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:

If you want a great opener for school, do this: When you are sitting next to a girl in class who you're interested in (or who's just generally hot) girl her a note with a tic tac toe board - one of the spaces already filled in with an X or an O (your move) and write on the note "Best 2 out of 3, you're goin down!!!"
Nice icebraker dude, thanks 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:32 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:

This is a great icebreaker.
That is a fantastic icebreaker, i'm 21 and i can imagine that working in other situations as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah it's a personal favorite :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Just tried it today on a girl in class that I don't talk much to but she's good looking (HB 7-8) and she has a bf so I knew there'd be no loss if it failed.

So yeah, I drew the knots & cross board with the exact same message, I wasn't to sure with the "you're going down!" part because it sounds weird here in the uk but I wrote it in anyway. Passed the note, she looked at it and returned me one very competitive smile :). I admit I was quite surprised with her reaction. I decided to let her win the first game so I could tease her on the second then put the foot in on the third but the teacher asked her to move to share this text book with some other girl. After class, I was walking to my next subject then I heard her say "hey, bye *my name*" i turned round, she was heading into her next class so I just waved her bye with a controlled smile.

Thanks for the opener 8) anymore would be appreciated.

Post subject: Re: School Gaming?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Hey guys, I'm looking for your opinion on something, I'm a RAFC (I got out of a 3 year relationship last year, I wouldn't mind going into a new one but primarily I just want to pick-up girls and build up a good rapport for myself).

I was thinking of using school as a sort of training ground to pick-up or even just to build up my confidence with talking to girls. I'm fine with walking up to them and talking to them but sometimes I have trouble portraying this AM image.

I just moved to a new school 2 months ago - I'm in 6th year (I dunno what that is on American terms but I'm 17 in my last year). I think it would be a good idea to get me into more parties. What do you guys think?

M
School is an excellent training ground for pick up. I am in high school too, turning 17 soon, in senior year.

The only difference between high school gaming and street gaming is familiarity. On the street, no one knows who you are. This opens you up to try new things without fear of being judged because hey, they don't know you and you will probably never see them again.

In high school, things are different. There may be many people you don't know, but that doesn't mean your friends don't know them. There is a tightly knit social circle that encompasses every single person in your school, no matter what clique they are a part of. Everyone knows everyone mutually. I am not saying you shouldn't try new things with these people and use new routines / techniques of game, but be careful that you don't go over the top.

I find myself also gaming lots of girls that I have known for a while. If I am not meeting new girls (there is a finite amount of girls in a high school) then I am talking to girls I already know but am sexually attracted to. Essentially, lots of your game will be Day 2 game and beyond - established game that works on existing relationships.

This was a problem for me because before game, I fucked up my relationships with lots and lots of girls. With a few it was oneitis (I had it bad) and with some others I just tried to be the nice guy. Basically, they saw me as a friend but nothing more. Changing this impression of yourself is difficult. Really difficult. Thats where game comes in, but it takes a long long time and lots of skill.

These are the problems I see with school game. The advantages? Well you get a solid 5 days a week in field trying new things, and you get an added challenge.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Ok, here's another one that may take a little more personality to pull off, but I love it!

Draw an empty bar graph and an empty pie chart. Tell the HB that you're doing an extra credit project for math - you're making a Pie Chart of your favorite Bars and a Bar Graph of your favorite Pies - and that you need some suggestions.

It's up to your personality to take it from here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:
Ok, here's another one that may take a little more personality to pull off, but I love it!

Draw an empty bar graph and an empty pie chart. Tell the HB that you're doing an extra credit project for math - you're making a Pie Chart of your favorite Bars and a Bar Graph of your favorite Pies - and that you need some suggestions.

It's up to your personality to take it from here.
I didn't take maths but thanks, I'm sure I can make something similar to that :)