PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:16 pm 
Dedicated Member

Yahoo Messenger: Oh_no81@yahoo.com
AOL: Stealth7081
I was wondering - maybe not in the best catagory but I think it fits well under Natural Game.

However, went to a job interview and it went awesome! I was dressed really nice, matching colors and just looking great! I knew I was going to get the job no matter what.

So, I met with the manager which was a girl - forgot her name but I'll get to know here later. She looked in her older years but kinda cute - I wouldn't say hot like the second person that interviewed me. I'll get to that soon.

So, I was just being myself - cracking jokes to ease the situation and such and I noticed the manager playing with her hair. Which may be a flirting signal. Correct me if I'm wrong but also while she was fixing her hair she was looking at me with a smile.

So, I think she gave it away that I'll get the job when I brought up about the paranormal and she told me that a coworker's into and that I'll meet her - then she said if I get the job. LOL! I knew I'll already get the job.

Now the second manager came in and oh my god she was a fucking cutie! I remained cool and collected. She sat and down and I opened myself up with my body language - arm resting on the chair, slightly facing towards her. Her body was slightly facing towards me. While I talked to her I noticed she was adjusting her glasses - which may be a flirting signal too. I'm not sure but correct me if I'm wrong. While she was adjusting her glasses not only once but two times smiling at me.

At the end of the interview she told me with a smile, "Well I'll tell [name] to offer you a job!" and whamo I knew right there I got the job. She started walking out and told me it was nice to meet me. However, which is just being friendly.

I'm asking the forum if she was sending subconcious flirting signals or what - I knew she's married or think she's married. However, what do you guys think.

I wasn't trying to run game but just being myself. However, today after the whole interview and getting the job - I was outside just waiting for my ride.

A friend of mine was outside talking with me and I noticed a chick with a smliey face shirt on so I comment on her shirt, "Nice smiley shirt - I like it!" She smiled really big and said thanks and my friend said, "Bye!" which she just laughed at - I think she was laughing AT him. Anyways - to one best opinion's am I running natural game by accident or what. Also, are those signals IOI's because I think they were flirting signals which probably indicated that they thought I was attractive or some shit. Well let me know! THanks!

-Stealth

My official underground website

http://f4fc0878.linkbucks.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:53 pm 
Dedicated Member

hey well there's this theory that the more sex you have the more attractive an aura you give out.

Apart from that you seemed to have run some really good game or maybe you are cristiano ronaldo's brother

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I would say that it certainty sounds like you received some IOI's but they are very subjective and not entirely reliable. As for natural game...i dont think you can accidentally run it. It is simply natural. there is no canned routines or models to go with it, it just flows. So clearly you could be pulling on natural game even if your not consciously aware of it and this is the best way. You want to internalize your states and core values and such so that it is a fluid motion. I think Tim from RSD said natural game should feel/be like "whooosh" (meaning one fluid movement) Over all it sounds like you did well. I think you should look into natural game. You'll most likely enjoy it.
-Rave
=D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:09 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I think you were just in the zone. So imagine that zone as a mentality that naturals are always in. They don't even realize it, it is just how they always feel. They could have been IOI's who knows, likely if anything those two managers also got a good and comfortable vibe from you.