PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey all.

When I go shopping there is a weekend till girl HB7. We have normal chats while shes beeping through, She ahs asked me what I do and made an assumption (do I assume interest). But today she was writing a todo list on a napkin and was saying she couldne remember something she had but it invloved number. Should I have write mine down for her?? because instead all I did was spurt off some random numbers and walked off smiling. Did she want my number??

thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:25 am 
Dedicated Member

You should have but what has happened has happened so you have to just learn from it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:53 pm 
Dedicated Member

you going to see her again? this time, when she gives you your receipt, write your number on it, hand it back to her saying 'nah you can keep this, im probably going to throw it away anyway :)' and walk off

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Dude, thats awesome!!!!!!! thanks so much for the reply!!
I like to think that I am fairly good at reading people - I seen her as a bubbley chatty girl - I think she would be like this with everyone. But I definatly felt a little spark too! So was just unsure how to approach the situation. When I have the confidence Im doing this!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Dude thats awesome!! Im doing this!!! Just gave me a similar idea which would mean seeing her again. when field tested I will post. I have to give something back to the community. :D