Post subject: Being Honest
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:47 pm 
Dedicated Member

AOL: XxKoreaN54xX
It's a big part of being natural.
It brings out a huge aura of confidence, humor, and fun.
You can be honest with girls, it's completely okay.
Tell her she looks ugly with the shirt she's wearing.
Tell her you only like her for her big breasts.
Tell her you want to stick your dick in her mouth.
Tell her you came up to feel her tits, or wanted a kiss. (they'll let you)
Tell her you think she's a 10. or a 7.
Tell her how you feel about her.
Tell her the truth.

It just works. I hope you guys enjoy this piece.
<33 Grape

EDIT: Most of these things shouldn't come across as totally demanding, disrespectful, and plain on mean. You're supposed to be C&F and make fun with it. Honestly, I approach women because I like their physical features, I tell them that, but not in a creepy way, but in a playful matter..

Hopefully you guys understand.
<3 Grape

Grape's eBook of 2009 (71 pages of useful information) http://www.scribd.com/doc/24523878/Grap ... ok-of-2009

Last edited by Grape on Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:24 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hmmmmm
These two i dont totally agree with
Quote:
"I want to stick my dick in your mouth" is prety creepy if its the first thing you say, if some sort of atraction is built up then i guess it could work... As to a girl letting you feel her tits in a few seconds of contact, that just doesn't really happen in my expieriences. Maby your some mega pimp but that just doesnt seem real.

Im all into being honest though, "i only like you because of your breasts" :D

Post subject: Re: Being Honest
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:42 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I agree 100% that you should always be honest with women, but there's being honest and there's being fucking rude. Anything which is genuinely rude, offensive, degrading or mysogynistic will get you negative reactions - and not the good kind. If she gives you shit for saying certain things, it isn't a shit test she's using to test your frame, it's cos she wants you the fuck out of her face.

Be up front, be honest, but for fuck sake use some common sense.
Quote:
Tell her she looks ugly with the shirt she's wearing.
This, for example, is subjective criticism and it's point blank gonna offend her. If you said "I don't really like that shirt, but hey, at least it's something you can change so I can live with it for now" it'd be a lot different. If you say something negative about her you want her to laugh about it, not to think you're a rude asshole.
Quote:
Tell her you only like her for her big breasts.
This is a mysogynistic statement. You can tell her you like her breasts, that's fine, but to say you only like her for her breasts is a whole other kettle of fish.
Quote:
You can say this sorta stuff under certain circumstances only. If you're not at the point where she knows you want sex and she's open to the idea of going home with you, or you've gone home with her and she asks what you wanna do, then and only then will you get away with saying this stuff because she expects and wants you to. No girl expects a guy to just walk up and say he wants to put his dick in her mouth, and no girl wants to hear that either.
Quote:
You can get away with the kiss thing, but not the tits thing. Later on after you've kissed her, you can tell her you like her breasts and wanna give them a good ol' grope... that gives you a great reason to isolate her and by god you'll have a good time once you get her alone. You should know she's not gonna just let you grope her in front of everyone the second you walk up to her - it's common sense.

You can take honesty too far, and if you're gonna be honest about certain things you need to be wary of how you word those little thoughts of yours.

Last edited by Solomon II on Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:46 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Guys, be honest, but also be socially intelligent. Its a balance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:04 pm 
Dedicated Member

Oh crap. Sorry if this came across the wrong way..
Those things are supposed to be C&F, light-toned, and completely playful.
If a guy were to come across forceful and a little too serious with those, he actually would be a creep.
But if a guy was just poking fun at the girls with a fun smile on his face, they're usually okay with this kind of stuff.
The whole sexual but not serious, the grandmaster cocky funny stuff, and such are all usually derived from just.. being honest.
Like.. you actually did approach the chick because she was hot right? Well, make fun with it!
and if you don't like her shirt.. tell her, be honest, but don't be an asshole about it.
It's all C&F stuff.

<33 Grape

EDIT: I mean.. you've all heard of the apocalypse opener ("Wanna fuck?") right? It works if you do it right with the right delivery.
It's hard to explain, but a little bit of thought should get the point across.

Grape's eBook of 2009 (71 pages of useful information) http://www.scribd.com/doc/24523878/Grap ... ok-of-2009

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:26 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Yeah, if you're not serious when you say that sorta stuff you can get away with it. Shoulda made a point of that in your original post. :P
Quote:
I mean.. you've all heard of the apocalypse opener ("Wanna fuck?") right? It works if you do it right with the right delivery.
It's hard to explain, but a little bit of thought should get the point across.
That's not the apocalypse opener. If you read up about it, you'll see that. The way it's widely known isn't very effective in its raw form. I have had some succes with it (as written) back in the day, but through a lot of trial and error I made it far more effective. The approach itself, the followup, how to close in a multitude of scenarios. It's some seriously good shit.

First and foremost, the originator of the apocalypse opener put too much emphasis on the opener itself and claimed if you just looked at her in silence afterwards she'd jump you right there and then. That's definately not the case; I have my suspicions that whoever wrote it didn't have a clue what he was talking about. He makes no mention of the shit tests you have to put up with or how to deal with them, or anything to do with logistics, so in all honesty I don't think it was originally intended as a serious article. If you're clever, have some balls and a lot of persistence, you can develop it into somethnig truly workable. That's what I did. :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:49 pm 
Dedicated Member

Yeah, the original apocalypse is something a lot of people are skeptical about.
However just going up, asking "Wanna fuck?" brings out a nice joking convo about how you guys are going to have sex later on that night, etc, just a fun opener. I've used it to get a few kisses now and I agree that the opener is misinterpreted

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This happened to me yesterday:

Me: Seriously, there's something about you that makes me want to smile all the time, and I couldn't leave this place without asking for your phone number.
Her: I have a boyfriend
Me: I have 2 kids, but that doesnt really matter (credit Jay Wa) (a joke)
And boom, she gives me her number..

I bet she could sense that I was for real.. cuz honestly she really did make me smile (she looked amazingly cute)..