Post subject: Push-Pull
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:26 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Was reading a slighty vague article by I think "Swiggcat" on push-pull.

In the example he used: He said to a chick you have the nicest smilke I have seen tonight, waits for her to acknowledge with a thank you the says "actually the 4th" or something along that lines. So shes supposed to be desperate to work up the list, in a playful way, therfore validating herself.

I think this specific example is a tad cheesey and couldnt see myself saying it.

Any else have any methods on push pull? that could explain scenarios and ways in which to use it rather than pre-planned lines like that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:44 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Often times I'll give a girl a compliment and then say something like "but don't get cocky". Another thing I do is if we're talking about a cool event or something say, something along the lines of "take me next time" then she responds and I'll say "actually i don't know" or "you can't just try to get me to go places with you I just met you".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

i never say the best I always say like top 10.. then when they shoot back thats it top 10? im like well i can see you wanna prove yourself.. top 8 is probably more accurate.. easliy gets them eatin out of your palm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
i never say the best I always say like top 10.. then when they shoot back thats it top 10? im like well i can see you wanna prove yourself.. top 8 is probably more accurate.. easliy gets them eatin out of your palm
Would that work for chicks in their early to mid 20s though dude?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Falcone, chicks of all ages eat that shit up like you wouldn't believe. Another good thing is to get them on a "point system" where they are earning points for some mystery prize. You would be amazed what a person will do to get those arbitrary points from you..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Falcone, chicks of all ages eat that shit up like you wouldn't believe.
Sometimes I just see lines and routines and stuff and I think that they'll never work.Its like what we used to do/say when we were 14. I really hope they work man although I never try cheesy lines.